CHAPTER 6 - THE CONCERT

THIRD PERSON's POV

The concert started with Blood, Sweat and Tears as their opening number. Everyone in the crowd chants, screams and cry as the concert goes.

"Dul, set! BANG-TAN! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida" the boys introduces themselves one by one.

"Are you guys ready? Wassup everybody this is Rapmonster. Hello." Namjoon started off a little shy.

"Hello everyone! Before, I was Hansung but now I'm V." Taehyung said while showing off his famous square smile. (A/N: Hansung is Taehyung's character in a drama called Hwarang. Check it out guys if you haven't seen it. I recommend it 100% because of our gucci boy.)

It is Yoongi's turn but he just stand there removing his ear piece letting himself hear the screams of every fan inside the stadium before speaking. "Hello, I'm Suga." Too much swag in that short introduction of him.

Jin blow a flying kiss before speaking. "This your worldwide handsome guy, Jin." As expected, Jin never leaves his title. He is truly a man of confidence.

"After today's concert, you'll all have me in your hearts. Hello, I'm Jungkook. " This boy takes after his Jin hyung capturing everybody's heart.

"Hi everyone! Let's enjoy okay? I'm Jimin." Little mochi sends a heart to the fans using his cute little fingers.

"I want to feel the energy more. Everyone scream!" The fans didn't disappoint him as the dome shakes a little to the scream of every person inside. "Hi! I'm your hope, I'm your angel, JHope."

The concert continued wildly with loud music, screams and the entertaining performance of the boys. Some of the fans are crying, some are dancing, some are singing along but it is no doubt that everyone is enjoying the show.

In the middle of the concert there is this little segment where the boys talk to their fans about anything.

"So I want to thank this girl who gave me food earlier." J-hope said that made every girl scream.

"A girl?" Jungkook said. He is shook. Jungshook.

"Gurl?"- V.

"The one who gave you the burger king?" -RapMon.

"Can we call her on stage? She made a good deed and save us from starving." Suga said with his gummy smile.

"Yes, and we want to thank her personally." -Jimin

"Manager hyung ordered the food late that's why we are all hungry. Hahaha" Jin said jokingly while looking at their manager.

"Should we call her up here?" –RapMon

"What's her name?" -Suga

Y/N's POV

"Y/N Y/S." J-hope said that in front of thousands of A.R.M.Y's.

I'm left speechless.

Nobody expected this neither do I.

What will I do?

What if I get mobbed because the girls around me are mad at me?

I looked around, silence everywhere. Guessing who Y/N is.

It is me. I'm Y/N. BTS is calling me on stage.

I wanna run to the stage and hug the boys but my feet feel so heavy that I can't take a step forward.

A few moments later, screams around me is getting louder and I feel that I'm being pushed forward. I looked at my friends and they look so happy pointing me to the staffs and screaming at the top of their lungs.

"This is her! She's our friend!"-Joy

"She is Y/N!"- Jha

These girls. Hahaha so supportive as always.

One muscular guy pulled me out from the crowd because I'm standing in the ocean of girls and have no chance to get out by myself.

As I'm approaching the stage, staffs are asking me if I'm really Y/N. I just nod. No words are coming out from my mouth. They didn't ask any I.D to prove that I am me because Hoseok knows what I look like.

I saw him waiting for me in the stairs below the stage smiling. This feels like I'm being drifted into a fantasy that will only happen in my dreams. My head is really light like it is floating in the air. There is no explanation on what I feel right now.

I'm few steps away from him and my heart is pumping like crazy. One more step and he is in front of me smiling. 

He bowed to me and I did too.

"Let's go?" He ask and offered his hand to me and guided me up on stage.

I smiled at him trying really hard not to cry because of my overflowing emotions. The butterflies, they are back in my stomach but they are much aggressive now.

Hobi is holding me. He is holding my hand. Is this a dream? Because if it is, please don't wake me up.

Author's Note:

Have you guys watched any concert of BTS? I haven't :(