CHAPTER 17 - ALONE TOGETHER

Y/N's POV

"Come here, the nurse will change your bed sheet." Hoseok helped me sit on the couch.

After the girls left the room, a staff came in to clean my room.

"Thanks." I stayed silent while Hoseok is keeping himself busy at the table cutting more fruits.

"All done sir." The staff told Hoseok and walk out of the room.

I went back to the bed with the help of course of Hoseok.

"I can actually do this alone." I told him when I settled down on the bed.

"I know but it's easier with some help." He said.

I went silent again. 

What will I do now that I'm alone with Hobi?

I grab the book on my bed side table and tried to read but I can't understand a thing.

"You are reading it upside down again." No wonder I don't understand anything.

"This is how I read." I said giving him an awkward laugh.  

"I see." He laugh at me. "Have you finished your apples?" He walks towards me holding another plate of fruits. 

"I have." I put down the book.

"Eat some more. Say ahh." He said wanting to feed me a grape. 

"I have been eating since you came, you should eat that." I said pointing at the fruits that he's holding.

"But this is for you. Namjoon send you all of those fruits and you want me to eat them?" He said while he feed me AGAIN.

"Hoseok, I'm really full. You should eat them." I stole the grape from his hand and put it in his mouth. I laugh at his reaction.

"Yah! You silly girl! Are you gonna eat these or do I have to punish you? Open your mouth." He smirked at me while munching.

"You'll punish me? As if you can. You can try if you want, but I wont eat." I smirked back at him. I remember all the fanfics that I have read about him and that turns me on. 

The entire punishing thing, I like that. (Evil laugh)

"I'll take that as a challenge." He put down the plate and crawled to the bed. He stopped when we are face to face, breathing each other's oxygen.

*brrr (stomach growling)*

Oh no! Stomach ache, not now!! 

You know that feeling when you are too nervous, you wanted to poop? That is what I'm feeling right now.

This is such a huge party pooper. 

"This is your punishment..." He said inching closer to me. So closeee.

"I-I was just joki-" I was cut off when he fill in the gap between our lips. I froze. 

What is happening!?

I can clearly see his face, his eyes are closed and I slowly fade away from his kiss. I close my eyes and felt him move asking for permission to enter my mouth. I let him lead the way. He tastes so sweet.

Is it possible to get pregnant by just kissing? Or it's just my stomach wanting me to release the gas.

My hands move its way to the back of his head and I can feel him lowering my body from the sitting position as we deepen the kiss. He stopped at the middle of our make out session.