CHAPTER 21 - HEARTBREAK

(listen to a 1hr loop of Blueside from Hope World allbum :))

Y/N's POV

"What are we gonna do? Should we tell her now? I don't really wanna leave her alone here." My peaceful sleep was disturbed by Joy's loud voice but I keep my eyes closed trying to go back to sleep.

"No! We're not telling her anything yet. I'm gonna call her mom." – Jha

"So noisy!" I blurted out pulling the blanket over my head. 

I stayed up all night texting Hobi, so sleep is what I need the most right now.

I heard the opening and closing of the door. I guess they went out to talk. 

Thank God.

Again, I fell deep into sleep till I felt a little push on my shoulder.

"Ugh. Five more minutes." I said.

"It's almost lunch time. You really need to wake up." I heard a male's voice.

"Dad, I'm tired." I said thinking that the voice is coming from my dad.

"Your food is ready." He once again spoke with a little chuckle. I sat quickly when I realized that I'm not home. Looking around, I saw Hobi standing beside my bed smiling.

OMG! My bloated face!

I fall back on my bed quickly covering my whole face with my blanket.

Ahhh!! When can I stop embarrassing myself in front of him!!

"Get up!" He said pulling the blanket.

"Nooo!" I said fighting with him.

"I'll kiss you." Those words made me froze letting him pull the blanket away from my face. I get up looking away.

"Good." He said giving me a peck on the lips. I haven't brush my teeth yet. Iwww.

What? Why?

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Not long ago. I heard you are going home on Friday." He said.

"Ah, yes. That's why I need to get out of this hospital as soon as I can." I said.

"Can't you stay here longer?" He ask.

"Why? Are the results of my lab tests out?" I ask him.

"Yes they are out. But do you want to stay here longer tho?" He ask again.

"Hobi, what do you mean? Am I that sick to stay here longer?" I look at him puzzled.

"You are fine. Actually, you will be discharge this afternoon. Y/N, you haven't answered my question." He sat beside me.

"If I want to stay here? You mean here in Korea? Of course I want to but..." I paused.

"But?"

"But as you've said, we're going home on Friday." I continued.

"I see but do you want to stay here if you have the chance?" he asks again.

Why is he asking me this?

"Hobi, you know that I'm your biggest fan right? Of course I want to stay but... the timing. My friends and I doesn't have enough money to stay here longer and our tickets back to our country are all settled. Everything is settled." If I we're to ask, I will stay here forever. Who would not? 

I just became friends with BTS and now I have to go home. 

I looked at Hoseok. He was just sitting beside my bed me not saying a thing.