CHAPTER 20 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

Hoseok's POV

After we left the hospital, I keep on thinking about Y/N. Worrying if she's fine, if she already ate or she have not. She's always crossing my mind like every minute. 

Damn... What's wrong with me.

I laid on my bed, rolling, sitting, standing, jumping, stretching while waiting for her replies. Jimin, my roommate is just giving me weird looks but I couldn't care less.

Every time my phone lights up, I always rush onto it checking if she already replied.

There is something wrong with me.

After sometime, I decided to go to someone who I think can help me with what I'm going through right now. Yoongi-hyung.

I went to his studio where he is always at.

Knock knock. 

He opened the door.

"I'm busy." He said walking back to his chair but let the door open for me.

"When are you not." I entered his studio, closing the door behind me.

"Something wrong?" He ask.

"I don't know if it's something wrong... but it is something that's bothering me." I said while putting a cup of coffee that I prepared for him.

"You are usually not bothered easily though. Is it a girl?" He said taking a sip.

I snap my fingers.

"I know you'll know." I smiled. He's someone that knows me better than anyone else. (Author's note: Soulmate behavior. Lol)

"So what about it?" He ask while working on some beats on his computer.

"Do you believe in something like 'Love of first sight'?" I ask.

"Well, I can't give you my direct answer to that since I haven't experience it. Do you believe in it?" - Yoongi.

"I don't know if it was love at first sight but do you remember Y/N? She keeps bothering me since the first time I met her." I told him.

"She's bothering you? Last time I check you we're the one who keeps on coming to her." He laugh.

"I didn't mean she bothers me in a bad way. You know that thing you feel when you like someone? Butterflies in here." I pointed my stomach. "That's what I feel and it bothers me because she's the cause of it."

"So you don't like what you feel?" He said.

"No. I mean yes. What? I mean I like what I feel right now." I said a little confused.

"So you believe in 'love in first sight'?" He ask again.

"Hyung... I'm not sure but I think yes." I answered.

"You love her already? Hoba, it's been like a few days since we first met her." He said.

"That is why I'm bothered hyung. Yes it's been a few days only. It's the reason why I came here in the first place. I think I'm in-love?" I shrug my shoulders.

 "Wow you are now officially a man." He said slow clapping at me while having a grin on his face.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Are sure you love her already?" He ask again.

"I'm not sure if I love her already but she's someone special to me now. What should I do?" I ask.

"Tell her I guess." - Yoongi

"What if she doesn't feel the same?" I ask again.

"Move on." He said in a straight face.

"Hyung can you give me some advice that can actually help?" I said.

"Well that's the best that I can do. I haven't even experienced anything like yours and you came to me asking for advice." He said turning off the music.

"Do you think she'll reject me?" I ask him.

"I don't know. I'm not her." -Yoongi

"Aish. Do I need to tell our fans about me liking someone?" I ask him again. 

"It's your choice." - Yoongi.

"Hyung can you please stop making me decide all by myself? There's a reason why you are older than me." I told him.

"Jung Hoseok. You are an adult. You have to know it yourself if what you decide for yourself is good or bad for you. My role here is to encourage you to decide for yourself and be responsible to it." He explained.

"Fine. Thank you for listening hyung. I'm gonna think about it." I said standing up from the couch. "I'll go now."

I walk into the door and opened it.

"Hoba... Just know that I'll always have your back. Not only me but the whole team. Okay?" He said before turning his chair around back to his computer.

"I know. Thanks hyung." I said before closing the door.

I went back to Jimin and I's shared room feeling anxious. 

What should I do?

I just walk around the room saying nothing.

"Hobi-hyung, can you stop walking around? I feel giddy." Jimin said.

"Tsk." I lay down on my bed and texted her. To my surprise, I calmed down when she replied. We stayed up until 3am which is unusual for me because I always sleep when I have the chance.

Maybe it is. It is love at first sight.

It all started when I saw her at the hallway. I took interest in her when we called her up on stage.

When I saw her at the fan meeting, I thought I would lose my mind. My heart skipped and jump like it is playing in a playground.

At first, I don't what to give a single glance because I'm afraid of what will happen if I ever fall into her, but I just can't help it.

I feel like I was struck by a lightning every time I look away.

My eyes just want to follow her. I can't think straight whenever I see her face.

It's strange, but a good kind of strange.

----------

Author's Note:

This is a chapter is kinda short. Writers block as we say. I hope you still enjoyed this :)

I'm just gonna put this video here since I don't know where to insert this clip because the plot of this book has been decided.

And  I just want to say how proud I am with Hobi because he was able to say what he wants :) Let's support him all the way. Single or taken, he deserves to be loved and to be in love. 

Love you all <3