CHAPTER 3 - REHEARSALS (DAY 1 OF 7)

Y/N's POV

10:00am *phone alarm ringing*

I jump out of the bed feeling energized and ran into the whole room to pump myself up. I did some sit ups then check if I gained some abs which is very impossible. After jumping and running around, I woke the girls up and had our breakfast together then I went to the bathroom to prepare myself. I need to be the first one to get ready so that I will have more time to get take in all the fangirling I have in my body before going into the rehearsals.

Omg!! I'm so excited. My heart is, my heart is oh my ghad. I will watch BTS rehears today. I smiled to myself.

We are so lucky that we are able to avail the rehearsal pass of BTS. It is limited for 30 people only so I'm really thankful that we got it. Rehearsal pass gives you the chance to watch BTS while preparing for the concert which will start at 3pm.

My adrenalin is up to the sky and I feel really good. I'm really excited.

I'm humming and dancing to MAMA by J-hope while taking a bath. After going out of the shower, I look at the outfits that I have prepared for me to choose from. It is all lined up in the bed and I'm deciding whether to wear the fancy dress or wear casual clothes because I know that I will be jumping and screaming the whole time.

After an eternity, I decided to wear just the casual where I will feel comfortable which is a black shorts and a white t-shirt that has a printed face of J-hope in it. I wore my puma courtstar shoes that I thought I wouldn't have because they don't sell it anywhere except Korea. But I have it! I guess luck is on my side. I put on some make-up and waited for my friends to get ready.

----------

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

"Wahhhhhhhh!!"

Fan girls everywhere are screaming their lungs out outside the stadium. It's almost 3pm and those who have a rehearsal pass are patiently waiting for BTS to start practicing on stage. Which didn't take so long as BTS members starts to come out from the back stage one by one followed by their back up dancers. Everyone inside the venue loses it and starts screaming as the boys start singing and dancing on stage.

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON  JUNGKOOK, BTS!"

Everyone chants even the people who are waiting outside.

Time flies so fast that the rehearsals ended.

Y/N's POV

*5pm

"I can't handle this. Why are they so... so... good..." Joy said while sobbing and stomping her feet.

My eyes roam around the place to look for Jha and saw her sitting in one of the bench. I walk towards her and hold my laugh as I saw her crying while holding her phone watching the videos she took during rehearsals. I walk towards her and pull her with me to let her and Joy sit together.

"Since I think I'm the only person that is pretty normal here, I'm gonna go buy us food. We need energy for the concert later." I said and walk away. I only told them that to have an excuse to go out because I feel like dying inside.

I need air to breathe because what I just witness during the boys' rehearsals leave me breathless. They are too much to handle. It was a good time watching them but with all of those hip trusts, I feel so attacked. For real I wanted to cry, scream and roll over the floor. I'm pretty surprise at myself that I'm not having a rampage while I watch them on stage because normally, I will cry my heart out while watching them on my phone but now, I just look at them, watching them carefully, taking in every move that they make on stage.

 As an A.R.M.Y that lives 1,629 miles (A/N: i googled that) away from Seoul this is such a big accomplishment. My eyes we're glued to J-hope from start to finish. There is this weird feeling on my stomach that wants to explode while they are practicing, I am imagining things I should not.  

----------

Author's Inspirations:

(Help me i'm dead. 3J unit killing it.)

(Bless us all with their babies

(Bless us all with their babies. Baepsae dance practice is my all time fav because look at those hip thrusts! Imagine yourself standing in front of them. Okay, this is turning into a smuth. Bye.)

(Jimin you okay there boi?)

LOL!