CHAPTER 45 - LET'S GET BACK TOGETHER

Y/N's POV

"Hi, I'll have one iced Americano... And five minutes of your time."

"Ugh. Goosebumps." I brushed my arms.

What Hobi said last time keeps replaying on my mind. How do I stop it?

I went to the speakers and blast it on full volume hoping to drown my thoughts.

(We are, we are, we are
Young and wild and free
답도없는고민고민
그속에빠져있지마 yeah)

Playing 'So What', I just decided to clean Namjoon's place since it's been a while that I have deep cleaned this place.

Jumping around, using the duster as a microphone, singing on the top of my lungs and dancing like there's no tomorrow.

It's a Sunday afternoon and I have all day to clean Namjoon's house.

As I was going through the closet, I noticed that the shirt that I wore on their concert when I met Hoseok was not there.

"Huh? Where is it?" I tried looking on my luggage just in case I left it there but I couldn't find it.

I felt anxious looking for the shirt. It went through a lot and it's the only witness when Hoseok and I first met. It's more than just a shirt.

"Where are youuuu..." I said as I went through all over the place again and again looking for it.

"Did I lose it?" I look over the closet again almost flipping the place up and down just to find it.

"No... it can't be lost." But I can't find it anywhere. I looked under the bed, behind the closet, on the laundry, everywhere.

"Arrrrggh!" I turn off the music and throw the remote on the bed. I look around and it looked like a tornado decided to run over the place and ruined everything that I fixed not long ago. "Aigoo." I flop myself on the bed.

"Did I left it in his place? Should I call him?" I looked at my phone.

"No, thanks. There is no way I'm calling him." I grab the landline and call his hotel instead.

"Hello, this is ___ Hotel, how may I help you?" The staff answered.

"Yes hello, uhm... this is Y/N, Y/LN... I stayed at room 218 for quite some time... Uhm J-jung Hoseok's pad..." I don't know how to ask them to look for the shirt on that room.

"Yes ma'am, Mr. Jung Hoseok's guest at room 218. I remember you. How can I help you?"

"Uhh... can I ask you a favor?" I spoke.

"Sure ma'am. What is it?"

"Can you go to his room and look something for me?" I ask her.

"Sorry to tell you ma'am, we are not allowed to enter an unattended room unless we are authorized by the owner." She said.

"Is that so? I see." What to do...

"But you can go over and check it yourself. As I look here on our records, you are still allowed to stay on that room. Mr. Jung didn't remove your authorization to stay."

"Really? I don't really wanna go there." I said unconsciously.

"If you want, you can leave him a message."

"No. That's not gonna happen. There is no way I'm calling him... Uhm, you said I'm still allowed to go there, right?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. Anytime."