CHAPTER 48 - THE BODYGUARD

Y/N's POV

"Aish!" She gets her phone from her bag and calls someone. "Yah! Jung Hoseok! I'm telling her."

She looked at me.

"No, I haven't said anything yet... I only said that you got her a bodyguard... Fine... Okay bye..."

Dawoon took a deep breath before speaking.

"Listen, Y/N. Hobi wanted to explain it to you himself so I'm just gonna say the things that I already said. Okay?"

I nod.

"My brother got you a bodyguard. I was the one who hired him so don't worry, that body guard is trust worthy, he was my bodyguard."

"I'm sorry I'm not quite getting it. Why would Hobi hire a body guard for me?" I ask.

"You were in danger Y/N. I don't know what kind of danger but that's what he told me."

"All this time, I'm being followed?"

"Y-yeah, except for the times that you we're with the boys." She said. "And of course if you are just at home."

I massage my forehead because I think I'm having a headache.

"Unnie, is he following us now?" I ask.

She nodded and pointed at the table with a man eating a cake. "That's him, your bodyguard."

He looks familiar...

I walk over to his table.

"Hi..." I said.

He looks up to me and saw his face clearly.

"Blefdsfjklsh" he almost choked on his cake.

*flashback 2 weeks ago*

"Unnie, I'll have buy some stuff from the convenience store, can I go out for a moment?" I asked Yura who is sweeping the floor.

It's past 9pm and there's only a few customers left inside the coffee shop.

"Okay." She replied shortly.

"And oh, can I use the shop after closing? Today is Namjoon's birthday. I wanted to surprise him."

"Sure but you have to make him sign 20 cups for the first 20 customers for tomorrow." She said chuckling.

"I'll try." I laugh, removing my apron. "I'll be quick." I said before leaving the shop.

I put out my phone and texted Namjoon.

Happy Birthday Joon! See you at the coffee shop later.

I felt weird. I look around me to see that I'm the only one walking on the street. I walked faster.

Something is really bothering me. I looked around again to see if there's someone following me. Still, nothing.

Weird.

I felt my heart beating faster as I take a step.

*bzzt bzzt *one new message*

Joonie: Thank you Y/N! I'll see you later.

There's a part of me that wanted to call Namjoon but I don't want him to worry about me so I just ran towards the convenience store.

"Hello." The staff greeted me.

I bowed at him and look outside to see if there is someone suspicious.

I didn't see anyone.

I proceed to just buy the things I need for Joon's little birthday celebration.