CHAPTER 47 - TEA PLEASE!

Y/N's POV

"Omg. Look at this, isn't it so pretty?" Dawoon walk over to me holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Yes, it's really pretty unnie." We were at a flower shop choosing her bouquet for her wedding.

"I'll get this style then." She walks to the florist and set the date when she needs the flower.

"I can't wait to get married... Oh, by the way. Here." She gave me her wedding invitation. "Just in case you change your mind about coming to my wedding."

"Unnie, I told you, I'll just accompany you while you are getting ready for your wedding." I said not taking the card.

"Did I agree though?" She ask.

I shake my head.

"That's what I thought. And besides, you are a part of my family. I can't afford you not attending my wedding. I'm only getting married once... I hope." She pouted.

"Hobi and I broke up." I said.

"So?"

"Sooo... we're over." I said.

We are now just walking around the mall, window shopping.

"I don't see it like over-over. I know you guys are having a hard time but breaking up? Come on...

That's the worst decision ever." She said.

"Well, you should ask your brother then. He was the one who broke up with me." I said just shrugging my shoulders.

"What? Why would he do that? That punk! I can't think of any reason for him to break up with you. He was so happy when you were together!"

"I don't have any idea either."

"There must be a deeper reason. There has to be a reason!" She said sulking.

"Don't worry we're okay now." I said laughing at how she reacts.

"You two got back together!?" She exclaimed getting attention from people who was near us.

I pulled her closer to me. "You too excited unnie." I laugh. "We didn't get back together but he asked me, I just said no."

"What!? Why?? Shhh!! No. Don't answer me. Ahh I think I'm gonna faint." I hold her for support but she's just acting. "I need coffee." She said walking to the nearest coffee shop that she saw.

" She said walking to the nearest coffee shop that she saw

"Unnie, are you okay?" I ask when settled on our seats.

"No. I'm not okay. My brother asked you to get back, why did you say noooo?"

"Here's the thing, he doesn't trust me. I know you know that a relationship should have trust. He wouldn't even tell me why we broke up. So why would I risk it?" I explained.

"He trust you. I know my brother all over till the tip of his toe... who he doesn't trust are the people that surrounds you." She said.

"What do you mean by 'the people that surrounds me'?" I asked. Does she know anything?

"I don't know... why would he ask me to find you a body guard then? You might be in danger or something. I don't know Y/N." She said raising both her hands like giving up.

"He... he asked you to find me a body guard?" I ask.

"Yes. Huhh!" She gasps. "You didn't know?"

"I have no idea..."

"Oh.. My. God. I spilled the tea." She said drinking her coffee.

"Sooo. Did he tell you why?" I ask.

"I think you better ask him directly because you won't get anything from me." She said still drinking her coffee.

I just kept on looking at her and not saying anything.

"Tsk. Don't look at me like that Y/N! You're making me nervous." She said.

"I'm not doing anything unnie. I'm just looking." I said.

"Yes I know but you are looking at me like I know something."

"But do you know something?" I ask.

"I don't know anything. Please stop asking me." She said defending herself.

"Okay." I said but I kept on staring at her.

"Aish!" She gets her phone from her bag and calls someone. "Yah! Jung Hoseok! I'm telling her."

----------

Author's Note:

I made this chapter is a little shorter than the previous one's since I'm planning to publish one more chapter tomorrow for Namjoon's birthday. I hope you guys like this :)

Love you all!

~Ms. Choo