CHAPTER 42 - HOPE-ing

Y/N's POV

After that long awkward night, the visitors started to leave.

It's been 20 minutes since Nmajoon left and he hasn't come back yet.

"Where is that guy. Tch." I went back inside the venue to search for him. "Namjoon~ Namjooooon."

Only a few staffs are left inside including BTS.

"Excuse me, Manager Sejin?" I called the familiar built standing in front of me.

"Oh Y/N, you're here." He's helping the staffs to tidy the place. He put down the box that he was holding to shake my hands.

I took his hands and bow. "Jungkook invited me..." Why am I so awkward?

"You're looking for Hoseok?" He said that almost made me choke on my saliva.

"Ah, no! No." I immediately said. "I'm actually looking for Jungkook. I don't want to go home without saying goodbye." I lied. I don't want to say that I'm looking for Namjoon either. Manager Sejin didn't know that I was staying at Namjoon and why does he need to mention Hoseok's name?

"I see. They are on the next room." He said.

"A-all of them?" I ask. What if Hoseok is there too? What would I do?

"I'm not sure, I rented a whole pad and I haven't checked on them yet so I don't know who's staying where." He said leading me to the door where the boys possibly are. "Just check the room yourself. I still have things to do."

"Thank you." I smiled at him and bow but before he goes, he looked back at me.

"Miane...(sorry)" He patted my head.

"S-sorry? What for?" I ask looking up at him but he just smiled then left.

I wanted to ask him more but he already disappeared on the other room. I tried to brush it off.

I knocked on the door before entering.

"Namjoon? Jungkook?" I slowly entered the room, roaming around to find the guy. "Aish. Namjoon-ah!" I found him snoring on the bed with Yoongi. "Namjoon-ahh~" I pulled him up and rest his back on the headboard.

"Y/N~" He pulled me into the bed.

"You're drunk." I said as I gain my balance back.

"I know." He said smirking. "That's why I couldn't find my coat."

"Do you want to go home with the others? I can drive you guys home." I pulled Yoongi on the bed whose lower half is hanging down the bed.

"No, I don't want to go home." He said.

"Fine. I'll just go." I grab a pillow and put it on his back. I was about to go when he hold my hand. "Please let go of my hand Joonie, it's already four in the morning. I have to go home." I said wriggling my wrist.

"No." He said with his eyes closed.

"What? Why?" I sat beside him.

"I'm scared that you'll leave. I can't live without you." What is this guy saying? Is he dreaming?

"Namjoon..." I held his face while patting his hand. He has a low alcohol tolerance that's why he's acting like this. "Don't drink like this next time if you can't handle it."

"Hmm. Stay..." He said while slowly fading to sleep again.

I took a deep breath and fix him to the bed covering him with a blanket. I did the same with Yoongi.