Chapter 27 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(Author's Note: I wrote this chapter on Christmas time that's why the timeline was on Christmas. Please bear with me :))

Y/N's POV

A day before Christmas and my birthday as well, the boys forced us, I mean me, Jin and Taehyung to go out since Jin didn't have the chance to properly celebrate his birthday last December 4 and me and Taehyung's birthday are just days apart. 

"Go get yourselves a present." Yoongi handed his credit card to Jin.

"Woah, are you sure you are lending us your card?" Jin ask to make sure that Yoongi is not hallucinating.

"Whatever." Yoongi walks out of the room.

"We know that you guys are preparing for our birthdays but you don't have to be so obvious." Taehyung said.

I look around and see all of them being busy decorating the dorm. I laugh.

"That's why you have to leave now. Get back before dinner okay?" Hoseok came to me and drag me to the front door with Jin and Taehyung following us.

"Take care and don't look at other guys." Hoseok said giving me a light peck on the forehead.

"She won't because she'll be only looking at my handsome face." Jin said parting me and Hoseok while he drag me with him.

"Bye babe." I said sending him finger hearts.

"Love you." He mouthed before we get into the car.

----------

Jin walk to a jewelry shop while me and Tae follow him from behind.

"Y/N, can you please help me choose a ring?" Jin ask.

"You are buying a ring? Is there someone special that you'll be giving it?" I ask him.

"I- uh, I'll give it to my mom but I want you to choose for me." He said looking at Taehyung.

"That's so sweet of you!" I excitedly look at the glass organizers where the rings are displayed. "But it's so hard to choose. All of them are pretty and I don't even know the style your mom likes." 

"Then choose whichever you like based on your taste." Jin said.

"Based on my taste? It's your mom's not mine." I frowned.

"You have the same taste." He said.

"Yes. She has a young heart and she likes Hoseok hyung too." Taehyung walk beside me and pointed a ring. "Noona, how about that diamond ring?"

"Hmm I don't think so. Jin will be giving it his mom, so that not appropriate. It's like he is proposing to his mom." I said.

"What about this one?" Jin pointed the ring with a rhinestone design around.

"That's too much stones. We need to look for the perfect ring. The one that's simple but elegant, like it expresses love." I said looking around.

Then one ring catches my eyes. It is a white gold ring that has a small accent stone in the middle with an infinity sign around it.

"Like that." I walk towards the ring. "Perfect."