CHAPTER 41 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE!

Author's Note: The timeline of this book is off in general. I made this chapter wayyy back when Jungkook was celebrating his 21st birthday. I hope you don't get confused. Enjoy reading!!

----------

Y/N's POV

Two months after that breakdown with Namjoon, I'm back on my feet. 

I just don't know if that's still the case if I see Hoseok again.

But that two months passed by so slow. I tried my best to keep myself away from Hoseok and the rest of the boys so that we can all move on and continue the life we had before I met them and they met me.

"Here's your iced Americano, sir." I smiled while handing the coffee to Namjoon. Well of course except for this person.

I wouldn't know what could have happened to me if he is not around.

"Thank you. Are you free after this?" He ask sipping on his coffee.

I smile. "Why?" I stand beside his table hugging the tray that I used to deliver his drink.

"Let's eat. My treat." He said raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Aren't you busy? I know you sneaked out again. Tsk." I hiss at him clicking my tongue. Always sneaking out.

"No I did not! I just took... a little coffee break." He raised his cup. "So are we eating? It's almost the end of your shift." He pointed the clock. It's almost 10 pm.

"Is that RM?"

"Oh my gosh!" I heard girl around chatting.

"I think you should go leave now. People are noticing you." I shoo him away.

"I'll wait here till you agree. We are eating right?" He insisted.

"Fineeee. We'll eat if you go now and find a place where no one can recognize you." I said and sure he can't find a place.

"Then it's done! I'll see you at the hotel." He clap his hands before standing up. Right. The hotel, his place that is now my place. Let's just say he adopted me.

"Bye Joonie. Go buy me some chicken~" I pulled him up from his chair and push him till we reach the exit of the shop.

"Wait, I know another place." He turned around and raise his index finger.

"Okay, where?" I said standing in front of him with crossed arms.

"You can give the boys a visit..." He said looking down at me waiting for me to answer.

"NO.N.O. " The idea is a no no. No. No.

"Well, it's been already two months since they last saw you. You know, they miss you too." He insist.

I shake my head. "Bye Joonie." I push him out of the shop letting him know that his idea is rejected. "I'll see you later." I turn around to go back to work.

It's better off this way. Just the thought of seeing them again scares me enough. What more if I'll see them for real. 

Ugh! I shake my head.

"Excuse me, is that RM of BTS?" The girls from earlier asked me.

"Who?" I pretended not to know who they are talking about.

"The guy you were talking to earlier. That's RM right?" She said.

"Oh. It's not RM." I simply said and walk out. I'm too tired explaining everything to everyone.