CHAPTER 52 - Dumb Dumb

Namjoon's POV

I drove down the streets all the way to my pad where Y/N is currently staying. I should visit her before I get busy again.

"You just miss her Namjoon." I said out loud when I pulled in the parking lot of the hotel.

I walk to the elevator and press the floor where I'm going. I put out my phone and called Jin-hyung. It took three rings when he answered.

"Namjoon-ah." He said.

"Hyung I just called to tell you that I'm not gonna be home for dinner." I found a new restaurant on the way here and saw that Y/N's favorite soup is available.

"Why?" He ask.

"I'm meeting up a friend." *ding* I reached the 8th floor and I walk out.

"Fine. Just go home early AND remember the curfew time or else I'll lock you up outside."

"Noted. Bye hyung." I ended up the call and enter the pad.

I found Y/N slump down on the floor doing paper works and I thought she needs to eat. As I see it, she's been only eating chips evidence that is lying beside her. "Y/N let's get some dinner."

I turned on the tv as I sit down on the couch resting my feet on the table.

"I'm busy Joon and please put your feet down." She said pushing my feet away.

Aish. So stubborn. "Let's eat. I'll pay for it since you've been working hard." I sit down with her on the floor trying to see what she's doing.

"Really? Oppa~~" OP.PA. She rarely says that word so it sounds like music to my ear.

"Tsk. You only call me oppa when I feed you." I should feed her more.

Hmm there's a saying that a way to a woman's heart is through her stomach but I can't cook. If Jin would cook for her, she might fell for him not for me.

"You are only three months older than me." She said pouting.

"I'm still older. Kaja! Let's go eat. I found this new restaurant on my way here. Let's try their food." I pulled her up.

"Joon, remember? You can't eat outside and I really need to finish these papers. Let's eat out when you're unrecognizable." She pulled her hand back.

"It's a new restaurant so there are not much people yet and they have your favorite seolleongtang~ (ox bone soup)")" I said. She can't say no to that.

"That sounds so good~ but you see these pile of papers? They are all due tomorrow." I guess she can say no that.

"Fine.Fine. I'll help you with those paper works and then we'll eat." She looks so worn out. Her eye bags are up to her nose.

"Yey! Let's use that IQ of yours! And yes, we will eat but I will have to cook. You can't go out eating like you're just a normal citizen. And since I am cooking, you will have to do the dishes. Okay?" she said walking into the kitchen.

"You're the only person that asks me to wash the dishes." I said laughing.

"Whatever. You'll still gonna do it even if I don't ask." Kinda true. She can ask me anything and I will do it for her.

I was left alone in the living room studying her papers when her phone rang.

Sunshine? Who's that?

She came running to her phone quickly grabbing it.

"Sunshine?" I asked.

"Umh, yeah... She's the new employee of the coffee shop since we are short staffed as I've said earlier."She said.