CHAPTER 28 - NAUGHTY

(Author's Note: This chapter might not be suitable for readers 18 below. Be guided accordingly.)

After Christmas, the boys went back to work immediately and they invited me to watch them perform on a music show for the promotion of their latest single.

They just finished rehearsals and are now in the dressing room to prepare for their main performance when I noticed that Namjoon looks a little pale and he's been coughing nonstop.

"Namjoon-ahh, are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm fine-" His sentence was cut off when he cough again. I quickly ran over to the water dispenser to give him water.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I said rubbing his back.

"I'm really fine. Don't worry." He gave me a smile showing his cute dimples.

"Guys, five minutes!" The stage director announce on the speakers.

"Fine, good luck." I smiled at him and walk towards Hoseok who is now done with his wardrobe.

"Baby, fighting!" I said gesturing a cheerful hand.

"Thank you." He replied pinching my nose.

"You look handsome by the way." I chuckled and fix his collar.

"What do you mean? I always look handsome." He said giving me a smirk while his hands play with my waist.

"What I mean is, you look EXTRA handsome today." I cup his face playing with his cheeks. He used to hate it when someone touch his face but I guess he got used to it now because I always do it.

"You can now stop being too sweet, the director is calling us." Namjoon jokingly pulled Hoseok away. I just laugh at them.

"Good luck boys! I'll be cheering out here. Fighting!" I said waving at them.

"BT-BT-BTS!" The boys cheered before going out one by one.

Before Hoseok completely exit the door, he pulled me close for a quick peck on my lips. "I love you." He whispered then quickly run out following the boys. I didn't even had the chance to reply because he was gone completely before I can recover from the shock.

"I love you too." I whisper under my breath walking close to the monitor to watch them, sitting together with the stylists.

Faith has been pretty fair to our relationship. All the staffs of Big Hit already know about us and none of them protest against it.

----------

*BTS dorm

"You guys wait here while I heat up the food I made okay?" I said walking into the kitchen leaving the boys on the living room to rest. 

I was busy preparing the table when Namjoon walk in.

"Oh, Namjoon do you need anything?" I ask. His shoulders are low and he looks so tired.

"I'll just get some water." He replied slightly coughing.

"I'll get it for you. Just sit down." He did what I said as I serve him water and continue to prepare the food.

"Joonie, are you sick?" I ask him after placing the plates on the table.

"I'm fine, don't worry." He replied.

I walk to him and put the back of my hand on his neck. "You're kinda hot."

"Of course I am." He said laughing.

"Wait here." I went to the first aid drawer to get the thermometer. Putting it to his ear, I waited for a while. "I think you have fever."

"Y/N, I'm fine." He held my hand to assure me.