CHAPTER 31 - DATING BUT NOT REALLY

Y/N's POV

Two days left before new year, the boys are back at their regular schedules. Good thing Namjoon is healthy again. Hoseok on the other hand... is still jealous of him. 

"Baby, we're about to go on stage. Keep your eye on me okay?" Hoseok bid goodbye on the other line. 

"Sure babe. Fighting!" I put down my phone and turn on the tv up its highest volume.

I grab my army bomb and wait for them to start performing. I chant with the audience and cheer as loud as I can even if they can't hear me.

My god they are so good!

They just performed two songs and after the performance, Hoseok immediately called me.

"Baby did you see me blow you a kiss? That's for you." he said from the other line.

"I did catch it! I kept in a jar and put it in the refrigerator. I don't want it to go bad." I jokingly said.

"I can always give you a kiss when we see each other." I heard the other guys teasing him.

"I would love that! I really want to see you now after all that flirting on stage, aish!" I felt giddy for not seeing him for more than a day.

He did not respond.

"Uh? Hellooooo~~ Hobi~~" I check my phone to see why he's not responding. 

"Oh, he dropped the call. Aishh they must me very busy..." I slump on the floor feeling down that we didn't even talk for more than thirty seconds.

*phone ringing*

"Uh? Hobii! I thought you just drop the call without saying anything to me." I pouted. He just started a video chat.

"You said you wanted to see me, so here you go." Hoseok put the camera close to his face.

We talked for a while. Even those nonsense things like 'I braided my hair this morning' 'Jungkook slept in my bed without washing'... 

It's been two days since we last saw each other in person so we try our best to communicate as much as we can.

"Baby, it's new year's eve the day after tomorrow..." Hoseok went to sit with Jungkook and Jin who are bickering.

"Yeah. Too bad I can't be with you guys." Yep, they are too busy.

"Noona, go watch our performance for the New Year's countdown." Jungkook squeeze in his face to the screen.

"I would love that Kookie, but I already check if I can avail a ticket but they are all sold out and I don't know to go there anyway." I pouted.

"Hey Y/N, didn't you remember that you have your connections?" Jin join in.

"Connections?" I squint my eyes and think. "What connections?"

"Yah, Hobi why is she so dumb?" Jin elbowed Hoseok. "We are your connections!" He hisses.

"Ahh..." I laugh. I'm really dumb. "Sorry Jin that didn't cross my mind."

"We got you okay?" Jin said before walking out.

"I know, thank you!" I sent them a finger heart.

Hoseok and I talked and talked till there's no more to talk about. We ended up looking at each other's face till his manager call them out.

"Babe, I'm going now." He said.

"Aigoo. I miss you so much." I don't want to end our call.

"We'll see each other very soon. I miss you more." And with that, we ended the call and I went back to doing nothing.