CHAPTER 10 - IF I LOSE YOU, IT'S A MISS, RIGHT? MISS RIGHT?

(at the hospital)

Y/N's POV

Jha and I are walking around the hospital waiting for Joy to wake up. It's been 2 hours since she lost consciousness and she's still not waking up. I feel like my head wants to explode.

I can't be sick right now. We don't have money. We don't have anything here.

I'm trying my best to endure the pain that I'm feeling right now but it's unbearable. Every minute feels like a year. The pain in my head just keeps getting worst. My body is heating up. I just want to lie down and sleep the pain away but I can't sleep because of that pain. I'm going crazy!

"I'll just walk outside" I told Jha.

"Don't go too far." She said before I left.

I went out of the hospital to get some fresh air. As I walk through the exit door, the cold wind touches my face that gave me chills all over my body. I hugged myself and search the place. I saw a park where kids are playing I went there and sat in one of the bench to give myself some time to think about our situation.

Hoseok's POV

(2 hours earlier)

"Hi Y/N." How can I forget that name? She always crosses my mind.

"Y/N Y/S is my name." I still remember the time she first introduces herself to me.

"Hobi..." She smiled weakly.

"How are you? Are you okay? You look pale." I ask her. There is something really off to her. Is she sick?

"Ohh. Maybe because I'm nervous in front of you." I smiled as I hold her hand and interlocked our fingers.

She feels so warm. I looked straight into her eyes. My heart is flustered again.

Whenever I see you my heart is raising and I ran out of breath. I want to know you more. I thought to myself.

"JIMIN MARRY ME PLEASE! I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU! I CAN BE YOUR SLAVE! I WILL BE YOUR ANYTHING!" the girl beside her shouts that makes me draw my attention to her and saw her fainting.

"Joy! Joy! Wake up!" Y/N let go of my hand. My heart breaks a little for her because I can't do anything in this situation I can see how much she cares for her friend.

The staffs assist the girl who fainted then Y/N stands up to follow them. She looks like she's going to fall so I help her stand.

"Thanks." she said not even looking at me.

I looked at her getting far away till she disappears in the crowd. I went back to my seat and saw the album with the bracelet that she left in the table. I should return this.

Maybe I'm just looking for reasons to see her. I laugh at myself thinking that it's only been two days yet she's now in my system.

The event went by smoothly. I think everyone enjoyed their time with the fans. This is the most we can do for them we won't be here if not because of our fans so we really appreciate them.

I'm sitting in the dressing room waiting for other members to finish their whereabouts after the fan signing event. I'm looking at the bracelet and the signed album Y/N left.

"Hyung!! Hyung!! Hyuuunnggg!!" Here goes Taehyung again. I just let him bother me every time other member ignores him.

"Okay boys since this is the last in our schedule, I will let you all go by yourselves for now. And oh, we don't have any activity for the next three days so it means day off!" Bang PD-nim said while giving us a securing smile and all our faces lit up.

"But don't forget to watch after yourselves because you'll be going back to work right after, understand?"

"Yes sir!" we replied while cheering. Bang PD-nim left the room.

"Congratulations to us for our successful concert. You guys gave your best and I'm so proud of you all." Namjoon said and we made a group hug.

"Ahhh! I can't wait to sleep for three days!" Yoongi-hyung said while walking out of the room.

"Let's all get some rest and enjoy our days off. I will cook all of your favorite food kids." Jin-hyung said.

"I just passed my driving test! I will drive the car." Jimin said and left the room running.

"I'll ride shotgun seat. Bye!" Taehyung chase after Jimin.

"Hyung let's go." Jungkook said while carrying most of our bags.

"Yeah yeah." I subconsciously follow Jungkook out of the room still looking at the album and bracelet that I'm holding.

When we get to the parking lot I stopped walking and talk to Namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah you guys go home first. I have to go somewhere. " I told him.

"Why?" he asks.

"You remember Y/N? She left this at the event. I will return this to her." I said while showing him the bracelet and the album.

"Ohh. The bracelet is yours, I remember her wearing the same bracelet like that and she said that she will give you that one because it's a couple bracelets. I have one too." he explained and showed me his wrist with a pink bracelet.

"Then I will return this album to her." I said while holding back a smile. We have a couple bracelets.

"Okay but you should go home before 8pm or else we will lock you up outside the house." Namjoon said and gave me a pat on the back.

"Where is Hobi-hyung?" I heard Taehyung ask Namjoon while I walk away from the car.

"Finding his Miss Right." Namjoon replied smiling.

Author's Note:

What is the first song that you heard from BTS? Mine is Boy with Luv.