CHAPTER 23 - STAY

Y/N's POV

"So you are saying that you cancelled my flight back home? Why? We're going home tomorrow right?" I looked at the ticket that Jha handed to me.

"Well yes we will go home... but not you. Ahh uhm... ask him." Jha pointed Hoseok.

I looked at Hoseok with one eyebrow up.

(few moments ago)

We arrive at the hotel and Hoseok parked the car on the parking space but none of us got out. We just stayed in there for a while.

Long silence. Awkward. Heavy breathing.

"Uhum." I cleared my throat to lessen my tensed nerves.

I have so many questions for him but I'm to scared to ask so I just decided to keep it to myself.

I removed my seatbelt.

"Thanks for driving me here. Bye." I was about to get out when he held me back to my seat.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." Here we go... He pitied me. He's saying sorry because he felt guilty for dashing off without saying anything.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I mean its fine... I understand that I'm just a fan." My voice cracked a little. I know I'm about to cry.

"No, no. Don't say that." He said looking at me. "I don't know how to tell-"

"You know what? I should be the one saying sorry to you. I jumped into a conclusion that you liked me too just because you were being nice. I'm sorry Hoseok. Thank you for taking care of me." I said.

He was just looking at me.

"So, you like me... and you thought I did too?" He said while slowly turning his lips into a smile.

"I do like you okay? I did like you way before you knew my existence. We're good? If you thought that was funny then fine. I didn't know you we're this insensitive." I said sulking.

I was about to get off again out of his car but he locked the door.

"Mr. Jung Hoseok. Can I please get off now? I really wanna cry myself in the bathroom right now." I said a little annoyed.

What does he want?? Why won't he let me out. I'm heartbroken here.

"Why would you do that?" He ask.

"Because you just broke my heart! And you we're laughing about it!" I said screaming a bit.

"Aren't you being too honest?" He said chuckling.

"Aren't you being to mean?" I said mocking him.

"Fine. Let's go." He unlocked the door and get off.

I get off too and walk into the elevators.

"Y/N, let's go together." He said following me.

"Excuse me? Did I invite you?" I hiss.

I'm not being mean okay? I'm just mad and hearbroken. How dare him laugh at me for liking him.

"You didn't but your friends did." He said smiling.

"What? They invited you??" How???

"Yes and you can't do anything about it." He said. He pressed the floor number when we get in the elevator.

"How did you know that we're staying on that floor?" He answered me with a smile.

"I also know which room you we're staying." Once we reached the floor, he held my hand and walk to our room.