CHAPTER 39 - SICK OF HIS FAKE LOVE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

He was there. He was a second late but he was there. He was quietly watching them from the dark side of the street.

Hoseok took one step forward but quickly took it back when he saw Namjoon charging towards Y/N.

He saw how Y/N hug him. The way Namjoon looked at her. The way Namjoon took care of her.

It should be him holding her right now... He wants to take her back but he won't. He can't.

"I'm sorry." Hoseok whispered under his breath.

Y/N's POV

Namjoon stopped the car in front of a hotel.

"Let me help you." I told him trying helping him carry all my things but he didn't let me. 

"I'll be back." He said bringing all thing in the lobby.

"I'm okay Joonie." I said when he got back.

"No you're not." He picked me up and carry me till we reached the couch of the hotel.

Someone gave me a wheelchair and Namjoon help me sit on it.

"Hi sir, how are you? It's been a long time since you visited your unit." The lady in the front desk smiled at him.

"Yeah, I came here with a friend and she'll be staying there for a while." Namjoon pulled my wheelchair in front him. "This is Y/N." I smiled at the lady. 

She smiled back but she looked like she's curious on how I ended up looking like this.

A staff assisted us to Namjoon's room but I didn't really pay enough attention.

I'm too distracted from everything and all I know now is that I'm hurting. My mind was  wandering back to the time Hoseok broke up with me. 

It's too fresh.

I felt Namjoon pressed my hand when we get inside the room. He held my hand all throughout and never let me go. 

He carried me into the living room and went to call the hotel doctor.

The doctor examined my foot. "You sprained your ankle, it will take sometime to go back to normal but you will be able to walk it. And you've taken a pain reliever already so the pain will ease in no time."

"All the pain?" I ask.

"Not really. Pain relievers don't take away the pain. It just covers it up the pain for a while but it's still there." The doctor explained.

"Can I take tons of it?" Maybe it could take the pain in my heart.

"You don't have to. When your ankle reduces its swelling, you'll be fine." He wrote down some do's and don'ts for me.

"Not for my ankle. For this." I said pointing at my heart. The doctor seemed to be confused so I smiled at him. "I was just joking."

I look over Namjoon who was quietly observing us.

"Oh. Haha I have to go. Take care." The doctor said and left.

"Does it hurt?" Namjoon ask while soaking my foot on ice cold water.

"The foot or the heart?" I ask. It was meant to be a joke but I felt my eyes tear up.

"Both? Either way, you'll be fine." He stands up and ruffle my hair. He went somewhere around the room shuffling some things. When he came out, he had some towels in his hands.