CHAPTER 37 - BABY, DADDY

(Author's Note: After you read the last chapter, I know you all are not that so pure. Hahaha!)

Y/N POV

"Ouch." I woke up feeling sore especially on my lower part.

I stare at the ceiling remembering what happened last night.

"Aaahhhh!" I grab a pillow and screeched. "We really did it. Oh my god." I throw my arms and legs all over the bed looking like a dying worm.

"Aww. Aww." I forgot I just got devirginized. I'm freshly wounded.

"Huh?" I just realized, I'm alone in the bed.

"He went back to work... He could've woken me up." I sigh and pulled the blanket over my still naked body while trying to sit down.

"Ouch..." I put down my foot down the bed feeling the pain into my core.

I wrap the blanket over me and slowly limp around the room noticing Hobi's discarded clothes. 

"Did he left it here? I don't remember him having spare clothes." I slowly bend down to tidy it up hitting my hips to something.

"Nope. I didn't left them." Hobi...

"I thought you left." I said smiling.

"Looks like I didn't." He said snaking his arms around my waist, he gave me a tight back hug while showering my exposed shoulders and neck feathery kisses. 

"Are you okay?" He ask.

"I guess?" I chuckle. "I'm fine babe. A little sore but I'm fine." I turn around to look at him he's only wearing his boxers. I smiled and put my arms around his neck, I pulled him close to give his lips a peck.

My eyes suddenly caught this bright red stain on the bed sheets. I blushed at the sight remembering that it's because Hoseok and I... had sex.

"Aww, you still blush when you kiss me." He trap my face between his hands. 

When he noticed that I'm not looking at him, his eyes followed the direction I was looking and found the stain on the bed. 

He let out a chuckle. "Oh. I guess it's not because you kissed me but because of that. Hmm I still made you blush none the less."

"I should clean that up." I pushed him lightly.

"Tsk." He flicked his tongue.

"Why?" I asked.

"You should not move around. I prepared something for you to ease the soreness of your body. Let's go!" He lift me up bridal style.

"Put me down. I can walk you know." He just laugh at me and enter the bathroom. We were welcomed by the refreshing smell of scented candles and a tub filled with bubbles.

"What is this?" I asked when he put me down.

"I told you I prepared something for you." He faced me with a big smile.

"May I?" He asked to remove the blanket holding the hem of it.

"Sure." I said letting him take it with him as he wrap it around his hand.

"Wow." He took a step back to have a good look on me that made me blush again.

"Heyyy." I said covering what I can with my hands.

"I didn't have a good look last night baby. I wouldn't let this pass." He walk towards me and kiss my forehead. He lift me up again and gently placed me on the tub.

"Is it too hot?" He sat beside the tub while still holding my hand.

"The water is just right babe. Thank you." I held his face.