CHAPTER 35 - TREATS AND THREATS

Y/N's POV

"Babe, I'm home." Hoseok said as he enter the kitchen. He just came back from the office.

He walk behind me and gave me a back hug, burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

He did not respond.

"Hobi, I asked where did you go." I asked once again facing him.

"I went to the company to do some things." He said.

"Like?.." 

"Baby don't ask too many questions." He took my my hand and kiss the back of it. "I missed you." He said changing the topic.

"I literally asked two questions." I took my hand back and continued cooking. "I know you we're called to the company." I said.

"I was not called. I went there by myself. Baby, I told you I went there to do something." He turned me to face him. 

"Don't deny it. Someone told me." 

"It's Taehyung, right?" He ask.

"It doesn't matter who told me. What matters here is that you don't wanna tell me the reason why you were called." I frowned.

"Let's not talk about it." He just shrug his shoulder and rest on the table.

"Not talk about it? Am I invading you privacy?" I'm so close to getting mad.

"No. I just don't want to talk about it. You can ask me anything you want but not about it, okay?"

"I don't get you." I turned my back on him. "It's about the dating, isn't it?" I just can't help but ask.

"It's not." He answered so quickly that he makes himself so obvious that IT IS about the dating.

"Hobi you can just tell me. You said not to keep any secrets from each other." I turned of the stove and face him again. Trying to convince him to tell me the truth.

"I told you... it's not that serious. I'm telling you the truth." 

No you're not.

"Fine. I'm sorry for being so nosy about your life. Sorry for asking so much that I made you uncomfortable." I went and grab a knife to cut some garnishes for the food I made. "I'm sorry for not considering your- AHH!" 

Fuck.

The knife slip off from my grip and accidentally cut my index finger.

Hoseok quickly ran to me and held my hand up, pressing my finger against his mouth slightly sucking the wound.

"That's dirty." I said pulling my hand away from him.

"Stay still." He pulled me into the sink to clean the wound. Then he reach above me to get the medicine kit from the cabinet.

"Thank you." I said after he put the band aid to my finger. He stared at me for a while not saying a thing, he then move me out of the way to finish cutting the garnishes.

It felt really awkward. I was in the zone nagging but my dumb self cut my finger in the worst timing.

I felt kinda guilty for what I did. Realizing that I shouldn't have force him to tell me things just because I was curious. 

Not everything is about me.

Did I went over the line by asking him what happened in the office? This is so frustrating.

I was still standing in beside the sink watching him make the table.

"I-I'll do that." I said taking the plate from his hands. He stopped for a moment but let me take the plate.