CHAPTER 7 - ON STAGE WITH BTS

Hoseok's POV

Hoseok's POV

Y/N and I are walking up to the stage hand in hand. I feel strange to her presence not in a bad way I just don't know what I feel towards her. It's like she makes me flustered, weird enough because I just met her few hours ago. There is something that makes me very comfortable.

I looked at her. She is smiling from ear to ear as Namjoon approaches us. I hold her hand tighter before letting it go.

Y/N's POV

Things are happening so fast. One moment I was just imagining these to happen, next thing I know I'm here on the stage standing in front of the boys that I've been fancying through the screen of my phone.

Now, Hobi is holding my hand and I don't want him to let me go. I've been dreaming about this for I can't remember how long. I see Namjoon walking towards us with a smile. Hobi let my hand go and went to the other side of the stage.

No! I want you close to me.

"So it's you! Hi Y/N!" Namjoon said then bowed.

I did the same thing and greeted every member with a smile and bow.

I'm really trying my best to hold back my screams and tears of happiness. I don't want them to think that I'm crazy.

"So you are the girl who gave us food! Thank you Y/N!" Jin shakes my hand.

"Yes thank you, thank you. The reason we called you up here is because we wanted to say our thank you's personally." Suga walks beside me and put his arm on my shoulder that startled me. I didn't expected them to treat me so warmly to think that I only give them my food, they are acting so caring to me.

"To thank you for your kindness to J-hope hyung, we want to grant one of your wish if you have." Jimin said.

Why are they so kind to me? I can't hold back my tears and they start falling from my eyes. I tried to hide it from them but Suga already saw it since he is standing next to me with his arms on my shoulder

"Uljima!Uljima!" Suga turn me to face him and hugged me. (A/N: Uljima = Don't cry/ Stop crying)

"Aigoo! You made her cry!" Taehyung said and run close to us.

"Let's give her a group hug!" Namjoon said then the boys gathered around me.

I looked for Hoseok but I can't see him clearly since my tears are pooling from my eyes and the boys are blocking my sight of him.

Hoseok's POV

I stand quietly as I watch them assist her. Yoongi put his hands on her shoulder that makes me a little irritated. Why does he need to do that?

Suddenly she starts crying. I don't know why because I'm not really paying attention to what they are saying. I'm just there looking at her.

I was about to grab a tissue paper when Jungkook grab it first. I took a deep breath and follow him to give Y/N a group hug.

Please stop crying. Uljima.

Y/N's POV

I feel my face is getting red as the boys hugged me. I calm myself and stop crying. "I'm sorry for crying." I finally speak.

"It's alright." Jimin said and the boys smiled at me. My heart is jumping up and down. Did I stop world war on my past life to be this lucky? I can't absorb everything.

Jungkook wiped my tears with a tissue.

"Thank you Jungkook." I said. My eyes looked for Hoseok. How I wish he's the one doing this.

"So do you have a wish?" –Namjoon

"Yes. Can I take a picture with each of the members?" I ask.

"That's it?" Namjoon looks surprised that my wish is just a simple picture.

"Yeah." I really can't think of anything right now but just a picture of them. That's enough, I think.

Author's Note:

"You never know what enough is unless you know what is more than enough."