CHAPTER 15 - THE DISASTER

Y/N's POV

"HOBI IS ALREADY HERE! I'M DEAD NOW!" Jha shouted.

My heart feel like it just jumped out off my chest and the butterflies around my stomach are back again.

"WHAT!?OMG do I look okay? All of you get out of my bed!" I shouted at the girls and push them out.

"Ahhhhh!-" my friends shouted while quickly fixing the room.

Someone knocked on the door. My heart beats harder and louder.

"That's him" Jha ran to the bathroom and locked herself.

WHAT DO I DO!? WHAT DO I DO!??

"Girls act normal. Joy please tell Jha to get out of the bathroom now! And please calm down." I said then grab the book beside me not noticing that it was upside down.

"Jha come out!" Joy knocks the bathroom. When she didn't open, Joy took the key for the bathroom to open it.

"No! Stop!" Jha said shouting while fighting with Joy to close the door. Her body is half way out pulling the door close.

"Guys, relax." I took a deep breath and compose myself.

*knock knock

I look at Joy and Jha. "Who's gonna open it?" I ask.

"I guess me." Joy run to the door to open it.

"Hi-" Joy didn't even get to finish her words.

All our eyes looked at the people who just entered the door.

The whole room light up almost blinding, then three men entered in slow motion. They are wearing caps, sunglasses, facemask and huge jackets but I can tell that they are the most handsome people in the world.

(A/N: Almost paradiseeeee~~~)

(A/N: Just imagine that it's only Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook in the video. <3)

The first man, I don't know who but he is holding a huge lunch box. 

The second man is holding a basket of fruits in one hand and a blender in the other.

A blender?

Then the third man, holding paper bags from burger king and a bouquet of flowers.

That's Hoseok. I know it's him. The paper bags from burger king. OMO.

I remembered the first time I met Hobi. I was holding paper bags from burger king too. I'm so fangirling right now.

The three of them are moving in slow motion.

Jha finally step out of the bathroom, Joy looks like she'll faint again leaning against the door, and I was just lost and feel like drooling. We are all stunned.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted us in chorus then went straight to the table and put down their things.

I this a fashion show? I thought when they started walking.

They removed their face masks and sunglasses revealing their beautiful faces. It was Taehyung, Jungkook and my love Hoseok.

Loud gasps can be heard from all of us. Everyone is frozen except for the three beautiful creatures that just entered the room.