CHAPTER 50 - I LOVE YOU

*end of flashback*

Y/N's POV

I didn't know that Hoseok went through so much. I just thought about myself. I was too focused on my own that I didn't even notice that Hoseok was hurting too.

I'm so selfish...

My eyes began to swell up while he was telling everything. I didn't even have the strength to ask him... I was just feeling sorry.

All of these things happened because of me. ME.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't really want to break up with you but I was left with no choice." He looks down as he cry. "I thought that was the best for you but I just ended up hurting you..."

"Hobi..." My heart hurts so bad seeing him like this because of me.

I walk towards him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'm so s-sorry. This is all my fault." I said trying to contain myself but still broke down as it was too heavy for me.

All this time I thought he was the selfish one but it was me all along.

"No, no, no. This is not your fault." Hoseok grab me as I broke down on his chest.

I pushed him slightly to give us space. I looked at Dawoon who is also crying. "Unnie, I'm sorry I've caused this trouble. To your family, to everyone around. I'm sorry. Hobi I'm sorry..."

"What are you saying? You didn't do anything wrong. You just love and loved. It's not wrong okay?" She walks towards me and caress my back.

"I should've been with you in the first place, Hobi." I quickly grab my bag and acted to leave. "I think it would be better if I'm totally out of your lives."

"Where are you going?" Hoseok quickly grab my hand to stop me. "You are not leaving."

I faced him. "You know what Hoseok? You made the right decision of breaking up with me. Everything went quiet when we broke up."

"No! That was the worst decision I ever made and that will never happen again. Not now that I have you back. We'll never break up ever again." He pulls me into a hug.

I smiled. "We didn't even get back together."

"You told me that we'll get back if I tell you everything. I already did. What else do you want?" He whines.

"I don't want anything... I don't know Hoseok." I look down.

"I need you. Please, babe." He looks at his sister calling for help. "Noona..."

"Oh, why me?" She looked so confused.

"Unnie..." I looked at her. She's smart and she's the oldest here so she can maybe give us the best advice.

"What will I say? I just came here to get ready for my wedding..." She said.

We just look at her.

"Hmmm. I would never suggest that you guys should separate. You both suffered enough and I witnessed it. So... just get back together?" She smiled brightly so is Hoseok.

They both looked at me waiting for an answer.

"G-get back together?" I asked. All of these things happened because we we're together and now she's suggesting to get back together?

"Also, Y/N don't forget that you promised my brother that you'll get back if he tell you everything. A promise is a promise." She pressed her lips.

"Ahh... well, o-okay." I said. I think it's time to just follow my heart. Hoseok has been through a lot because of me and getting back is the only thing he wants right now.