CHAPTER 2 - WE ARE FINALLY HERE.

Y/N's POV

After being up in the air for almost 4 hours and long baggage queue we finally land our first step in the precious land of Seoul.

This is it! This is really is it. Few more hours and I will see the boys. I thought to myself as I drag my bags with me.

We arrived at our hotel without much struggle since there's a shuttle bus from the airport that stops exactly at the front of our hotel. The hotel is located in central Seoul that makes it a little expensive but it is near in everything so it's all worth it. It is also near the stadium where the concert of BTS will be held.

"Oooh. The toilet sprays your butt after pooping. Noice!" Jha said after using the bathroom.

"Yahhh. Everyone, look at this!" Joy called us to make us look at the color changing lamp by just snapping. "This is amazing!!!" She exclaimed.

I smiled and took a deep breath. 

None of us are tired at all. Maybe it's the air? Because we are breathing the same air with BTS? Yes, it is the air. Me talking to myself on a daily basis is very normal.

I walked around our room to familiarize myself and start to unpack my things. I brought my prettiest clothes to wear at the concert and fan meeting. I want Hoseok or any of the members to notice me even just a glance. If that would happen, I will be the happiest girl ever and I can die in peace.

I'm really looking forward at the fan meeting because as I have read all the fan experience in that event, BTS does really love their fans so they try really hard to give the best fan service they can.

Imagine yourself in front of your bias, interlocking your hands with them, looking at each other's eyes while smiling from ear to ear. 

Ooh, goosebumps!

I love all the members. Let's admit it. Everyday we find another member slipping into that bias list but there is something with Hoseok that really makes him stand out to me. That makes me  want him.

My daydreaming was distracted when my stomach growls. I look at my phone to check the time.

5:49pm.

Crap. I'm hungry.

"Guys I'm buying food, who wants to come?" I announced. We haven't eaten anything since we left our country.

"Me!" the two girls said in chorus.

"All right. Kaja! (Let's go!)" I said as I grab my phone and wallet.

----------

Author's Note:

Did you enjoy this chapter? This is really short :(

~J