Christmas with the 118

TW: Just kissing 🤭

Everybody was grumpy about working on Christmas but for some reason the stations golden retriever, Evan Buckley couldn't contain his excitement.

"Buck why are you so excited today? We are literally at work on Christmas?" Bobby shakes his head at him literally bouncing on the fire engine seat. "Calm down child."

"Yeah Buck, what's got you so excited this day?" Eddie adds on looking curiously but couldn't contain his smile with the excited look that Buck gives him. The look that makes him melt.

"Oh nothing, just a little surprise which I'm not spilling." Buck giggles and Eddie looks at him in awe at the cute little giggle, Buck catches him staring. "What?" Buck asks confused but Eddie just swiftly looks away instead of answering.

"You were staring a bit too much there Diaz." Hen whispers to him and he flushes bright red. Luckily he was wearing his helmet which hid his blush but Hen could see it. "You aren't as subtle as you think." Hen winks and he goes brighter red.

Chim was trying to get Buck to tell him what the surprise was but Buck wasn't budging. "Come onn Buck, tell usss." Chin was begging but Buck just crossed his arms and looked away.

The rest of the trip was Chim begging Buck whilst Hen was bullying Eddie, Bobby was just watching all his unbiological children from the front seat smiling uncontrollably at them arguing.

——————————————————————

Once they made it back to the station they were all scared of what Buck has done because he was practically jumping off the walls. They all walked up the stairs to the lounge simultaneously whilst everybody jumped out and screamed surprise. Everybody went off to their families whilst Buck hung back, his excitement died down when he noticed everybody with their families whilst he has nobody.

"FAMILY PHOTOS!" Athena shouted huddling her family close asking Buck to take the photos, he put on a fake smile and agreed. He took photos of everybody with their kids or life partners before Eddie saw that he was upset.

"Hey Buck?" Eddie asked

"Yeah." He replied putting on a fake smile.

"Join me and Christopher for a photo." He smiled and looked down at Christopher who was smiling even more than Eddie.

"Yeah Bucky! Join us!" Christopher squealed.

"You know I can never say no to you Superman." Buck smiled and joined them. Eddie put his arm around Bucks waist pulling him closer but Buck didn't mind and put his arm around Eddies neck, both holding Christopher and smiling.

"Everybody smile!" Athena shouted holding the camera. Buck smiled turned into shock as Eddie slid his hand down onto Bucks ass fiddling with his back pocket. Just before Athena took the photo he smiled and he thought nothing of Eddie touching his ass he probably just needed to fiddle with something so he didn't care.

"Eddie, can I speak with you?" Hen asks pulling Eddie into a silent room. "You need to confess your feelings to Buck." Eddie was in utter shock.

"I-I don't have feeling for Buck." Eddie huffed out trying to make it believable. "Sure I have feeling for him but f-friendly feelings." He was trying to save himself

"Sure you don't Eddie but I have a bet on you confessing before new years so you gotta confess, there's over £50 on this bet." Hen rambles on about the bet but he's not really listening, Buck just bent over to pick up some papers he just dropped. Eyeing him like a piece of candy until Hen turned around a saw what he was looking at. "Yeah... You don't have a crush on him." She scoffed and walked away.

"H-Hey Buck?" Eddie speaks out trying to get Bucks attention.

"Yeah Eds?" Eddie blushes at the nickname.

"Can I speak to you?" He looks at Maddie next to him. "In private?" Maddie rolls her eyes. Eddie grabs Bucks hand and walked to the locker room, Eddie was really nervous but Buck wasn't paying attention he was scared.

Did I do something wrong? Is he mad at me? It's because I ruined their photo. I'm so dumb, I'm so fucking dumb.

Eddie breaks Buck out of his thoughts. "Buck? You alright?" Eddie speaks out concerned for his crush.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, anyways what did you wanna speak about?" Buck puts on a fake smile. He picks up on Eddies nervousness, they were too busy looking into each others eyes that none of them noticed Hen sneak into the room with a mistletoe.

"Kiss!" Hen screams, standing on a chair beside them holding the mistletoe above their heads. They both looked at Hen then at the mistletoe and Eddie gave Hen a desperate look.

"Uh- Uh, what?" Buck was in a mixture of shock and happiness. Once Buck came to his senses he put his arms around Eddies waist, pulling him closer causing Eddie to look away from Hen and into Bucks blue eyes not daring to look away.

"Just stop me if you don't want it." Buck leans in softly placing a kiss on a very flustered Eddies lips. Buck pulls away and waits for Eddies reaction.

Buck gets scared when Eddie doesn't say anything and tries to walk away but Eddies tightens his grip around Bucks neck and pulls him in for another more passionate and lustful kiss. Bucks moans into the kiss. Eddie pulls back.

"God, that was the best thing ever. I've been in love with you since I first met you." Eddie confesses, Hen walks out the room to collect her money from the others.

"Oh wow, I love you too." Buck placed a quick peck on his lip before kissing down his jawline.

"Stop it." Eddie tried to push him off but Buck was already trailing hickies down his neck. Buck groans when Eddie succeeds and pushes him off. Buck pecks him quickly on the nose before walking out of the locker room to see everybody peeking in through the windows.

"Really? You guys are so invested, you might wanna get out of here before Eddie comes out because you know he'll beat your asses." Everybody scuttles away as Buck giggles.

"What's so funny?" Eddie comes out kissing Bucks cheek.

"Oh nothing." He winks at everybody.

"Daddy! Bucky! Finally you're together! Now I have two daddies!" Christopher jumps into Bucks arms, earning a cheerful smile from Buck.