Buckley Parents

TW: Abuse, Homophobia, Fluff, Abandonment issues.

Maddie had invited the Buckley parents over for dinner, she of course didn't tell Buck about this until the very last minutes so now they were all sitting at the dinner table eating in silence.

"So Evan, how have you been?" Margaret (their mum) spoke up to break the awkward silence. Phillip looked up at them both waiting for a reply from Buck.

"I'm fine." Buck says coldly continuing to eat his food. Phillip gets mad.

"Your mother is trying to be nice and ask how you've been. For a whole decade we haven't seen you and you give her a cold answer like that!" Phillip shouts making Buck flinch.

"S-Sorry dad, I've been really good mum, I've got a new job and everything is great at the moment." Buck explains scared that his father won't like it but he looks at his father who just glares at him.

"That's good, how about you Maddie?" Margaret says.

"Same as Evan." Maddie replies with a heartfelt smile. Buck just flinches at the use of his real name.

"Uhm c-can you call me Buck?" Buck asks shyly scared of his fathers reaction.

"No." His father says coldy. "We named you Evan. So we are gonna call you Evan!" He shouts causing Buck to flinch again and start apologising. Maddie noticed this behaviour and she knows why.

They continue eating until his father interrupts. "Evan, go wash the dishes." Buck doesn't say anything, he just gets up and grabs everybody's empty plates and heads to the kitchen.

"Dad, stop being so hard on him." Maddie speaks up knowing that Phillip won't shout at her whilst she's with child.

"No. After all these years of him running away from us, I am not going easy on him. He caused your mother so much pain." Phillip explained coldly. "I'm gonna go speak with Evan." He also said, Maddie knew what he was going to do so she didn't intervene neither did Margaret.

"Evan!" Buck got so scared knowing what his dad was going to do. "Get here and stand up in front of me like a man." Buck does as he says.

"Yes, father." Buck tries not to cry as the first punch landed on his face.

"Don't you ever speak to your mother like that again!" He shouts as another punch lands on his ribs. "This is for running away from us, each punch is one year." Phillip punches him about 12 times, 6 in the face, 6 on his torso. Buck fell down on the floor in pain, knowing he can't fight back was the worst feeling ever. "Get up you little pussy!" Phillip shouts and Buck struggles to get up but he does anyways, Phillip grabs him by the throat and shouts. "You're pathetic, nobody likes a gay son." This time Buck snapped.

"IM NOT GAY, IM BISEXUAL SO I LIKE GIRLS AS WELL." He covers his mouth as soon as he shouts that, ready for another hit. Phillip punches him right in the stomach causing him to bend over in pain then Phillip kneed him in the face causing him to fall to the ground.

As soon as Phillip leaves the room he sobs quietly and curls up into a ball. His parents left and he went straight back home to shower. The amount of blood he saw in the water wasn't normal but he just shrugged it off and went to bed.

——————————————————————

Bucks POV:
I woke up in the morning with a banging headache but i have to deal with it for work. Oh shit I have work today, if anybody asks about the bruises I'll just say I fell down the stairs or something.

Nobody's POV:
Buck walked into work with bruises and cuts all over his face. Everybody was concerned but he just shrugged it off as if it was nothing. He went into the locker room to get changed thankfully only Eddie was in there, as he was getting changed he caught Eddie taking quick glances. He just thought that he was worried about him so he shrugged it off as nothing again.