Scary Movies

TW: Kissing (I'm just gonna continue using it)

Athena and Bobby have invited everybody round for a movie night.

Buck arrives early to help set up, he brought popcorn with him and began setting it all up. Popcorn in bowls and drinks all set up on the coffee table.

"You really didn't have to do all this, we could've set it up by ourselves." Athena rants.

"Nonsense, I always love to help mum." Buck covered his mouth at the last word. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to." Buck was about to start spiralling.

"It's alright Buckaroo." Athena smiles sincerely making Buck knock out of his spiral. "You can call me mum if you really want, you are like my child anyways." She chuckles.

"Yeah kid, you are always welcome and you know that." Bobby butts in making more drinks. Buck smiles at them both in complete awe, he loves that Athena would like him to call her mum.

After a couple minutes

Everybody started arriving and taking their seats on the couch. Athena, Bobby, Buck and Eddie on the long couch in that order. Hen and Karen sharing the armrest chair together, Maddie and Chim were on another armrest. Ravi sat on the floor in front of Buck like Ravi was his child.

They watched about 2 movies before they turned onto a scary movie, Buck was resting his arm on the back of the couch behind Eddie. "I can't do scary movies." Buck whines.

"Then we are definitely picking the scariest movie." Eddie smirks at Bucks desperate face. "The exorcist." Buck immediately looked at Eddie begging him not to pick that one.

"Shut up Buck, we are watching The Exorcist. If you get scared you can always use Eddie as your hideaway." Maddie says winking at Buck who blushed at her remark.

Buck just shut up and decided to deal with it, Ravi ended up falling asleep leaning his head on Bucks knee and Buck just stroked his hand through his hair like a proud father. "Looks like you're warming up to Ravi." Eddie whispered in his ear causing shivers down his spine.

"I guess so." Buck smiled leaving Ravis hair alone. After a few minutes Ravi woke up and decided to go home. "Bye Ravi." Buck smiles sincerely at him.

A jump scare appeared on the screen and Buck jumped, trying to play it off as if he wasn't scared and tried to play it off as cool.

"Pfft I wasn't scared." Buck tries to gain coolness.

"Sure you wasn't." Eddie nudged him gently giggling. Buck always falls for his giggle.

Another jump scare shows on the screen and Buck screams like a little girl and huddles into Eddie, quickly backing away and mumbling a sorry.

"It's alright Buck, i will happily be your pillow to hide into when you get scared." Eddie chuckled, winking at Maddie because Maddie knows about Eddies crush on Buck.

Buck just blushes at the offer.

That whole movie Buck was huddled into Eddies side, scared of the movie. Bucks leg was on top of Eddies and Eddies hand was ok his thigh to comfort him.

They decided to play an action movie next for Buck, everybody fell asleep and Buck, Eddie and Hen were the only ones awake but Buck wasn't staying awake for long.

Bucks leg was still on top of Eddies, Bucks head on his shoulder and arm around his neck. Eddie was resting his head on top of Bucks and his hand was still resting on Bucks thigh. Before falling asleep Buck mumbled something that was so incoherent that Eddie couldn't even understand what he said.

"What was that Buck?" Eddie whispered as not to wake anybody up.

"I love you Eddie." Buck mumbled but loud enough so Eddie could hear him.

"I love you too Buck." Eddie placed a soft kiss on top of Bucks head before falling asleep.

——————————————————————

Sorry it's so short but I think that Ravi would be just like a child to Buck and Ravi needs more recognition, he's so adorable.