Bumps And Bones ;)

TW: Slight smut.

Bobby had invited everybody on a road trip but it's only a 3 hour drive but there wasn't enough seats so one person had to sit on another's lap so they drew out names in the hat even though the others had messed with it.

"Buck and Eddie." Bobby says as he pulls two papers out of the hat.

"What!?" Buck shouts in shock grabbing the papers out of his hand and searching them. "This is rigged!"

"It's alright calm down." Eddie says putting his hand on his shoulder and looking into his eyes.

"Fine but you ain't sitting on my lap, I'm sitting on yours." Buck smirked and walked off.

At the actual road trip

Eddie got into the seat waiting for Buck but Buck hesitated, "I've changed my mind, I don't wanna sit on his lap." Buck muttered but the others heard.

"Too bad Buck, get in." Bobby speaks.

"Come on Buck." Eddie says tapping his thighs but Buck doesn't get in so Eddie grabs his waist and pulls him down on his lap hissing at the friction.

"You okay?" Buck asks hearing his hiss.

"Y-Yeah I'm good." Eddie speaks closing his eyes. Buck just shrugs and begins moving as Bobby drives, "Keep moving like that and we are gonna her a problem." Eddie hissed in Bucks ear causing Buck to immediately stop moving. Buck smirked as realising what he said and began moving again, he was facing Eddie now straddling him and he just looked deeply into Eddies eyes before rocking his hips back and forth making sure that none of the others can see it.

"Did you mean like this?" Buck smirked before they hit a pothole and Buck went up in the air then hit back onto Eddies lap with a slap. Eddie then wrapped his arms around Bucks waist holding him down so he doesn't move or fly in the air. Eddie tried his best but it seemed like they hit a really rocky part of the road and the whole car started shaking and Bucks hips were moving up and down in a swift motion causing Eddie to moan quietly in Bucks ear.

"I'm not sure if I like this or not, the fact that we are only 1 and a half hour in and can't fuck you senseless." Eddie groaned into Bucks ear once again. Buck moaned at the thought of Eddie fucking him.

"I'm pretty sure you just like the thought of fucking me and I like it as well." Buck whispered into Eddies ear before resting his forehead on Eddies shoulder and falling asleep, Eddie just kissed his cheek gently and fell asleep also. Hen snapped a photo of the lovebirds and sent it to them so they can see it when they wake up and see how embarrassed they look sleeping on one another.

After an hour or so they Buck woke up and whispered in Eddies ear without him thinking about if Eddie was awake. "I love you." Buck whispered.

"I love you too baby." Eddie whispered kissing Bucks cheek then checking his phone and seeing the photo. "Hey! Hen delete that!" Eddie shouted.

"Delete what?" Buck asked, his voice hoarse and tired. Buck checked his phone and saw the photo and blushed.

"No! Make me." Hen giggled and Eddie rolled his eyes looking back at Buck and kissing his lips softly.