Fake Dating

This is a story where Eddie and Buck get dared to fake date for 6 months but what happens when they actually fall in love with each other.

"Let's play truth or dare." Hen says smirking.

"Only one round." Buck sighs.

"Fineee." Hen whines.

"Eddie truth or dare?" Chim asks.

"Truth." Eddie says.

"Do you like someone?" Chimney asks again.

"Yes." He answers quickly.

"Omg who!?" Hen squeals.

"Only one round remember." Eddie chuckles as he looks at Buck, they make eye contact for a solid 10 second before they both smile and look away.

"Hen truth or dare?" Eddie asks.

"Truth, I don't trust you." Hen chuckles.

"Have you ever lied to Karen?" Eddie asks again, making a suspicious look at her.

"Yes, no further questions." Hen changes the subject.

"Buck, truth or dare?" Hen asks.

"Hmm dare, I'm not scared." Buck answers.

"I'm feeling devious, fake date Eddie for 6 months." Hen says and the shocked look on both of Eddies and Bucks faces made her laugh.

"Wh-What is fake dating?" Buck stutters.

"You have to tell people that you're dating, act like a couple and maybe even kiss." Chimney adds.

"I am not doing that." Buck protests.

"A dares a dare Bucky." Eddie says slightly blushing as Buck blushes at the nickname.

"Fine." Buck mumbles.

"So do we start this now or what?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah from right now." Hen says.

"Alright then." Eddie says as he scoots closer to Buck wrapping his arm around the others shoulder. Buck blushes a deep red and sighs.

"This is gonna be a long 6 months." Buck mumbles.

"Yes it is darling." Eddie chuckles.

"Shut up you flirt." Buck playfully pushes him as the others have crept out of the room. "So what do we do now?"

"Maybe a date?" Eddie asks as Buck cuddles into him without him knowing.

"Uhh sure, why not." Buck mutters as he falls asleep slightly.

"You tired?" Eddie asks.

"Mhmm." Buck grumbles as he falls asleep, snoring slightly on Eddies chest.

"You're cute." Eddie whispers.

"Thanks." Buck grumbles, blushing slightly before snoring off again.

"Finally." Hen sighs as she winks at Chim watching the lovebirds cuddling on the couch.

They get home after work

"You have to move in with me now." Eddie chuckles nervously.

"Yay! More time with Chris!!" Buck shouts happily as a large smile forms on Eddies face.

"Let's go get your stuff, all you really need is some clothes and your toothbrush." Eddie says grabbing his shoes and pushing Buck out of the door.

They get into the car sitting in a comfortable silence as it stops, Buck jumps out grabs his stuff and puts it all in the car.

"So isn't living with you gonna be awkward since we aren't actually dating?" Buck asks fiddling with his hands.

Eddie sees that he's nervous so he reaches over and grabs Bucks hands, "It's only awkward if you make it awkward." Buck blushes a deep red. "Awhh is someone blushing."

"N-No, shut your mouth." Buck says blushing even more and covering his face with his hands.

"Don't cover your beautiful face." Eddie reaches over grabs Bucks hands again and moves them away from his face. Now Buck is blushing even deeper.

"Stop ittt." Buck whines.

"It's fun to make you all flustered." Eddie mocks his voice.

"I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna sneak attack you in the night." Buck smirks.

"Sure you are cupcake." Eddie stops the car as they get to his apartment building.

"Shut up." Buck groans, getting out of the car only for his arm to be grabbed and pulled back in the car.

"Wait for a second." Eddie smirks getting out of the car running over to Bucks side and opening the car door for him.

"What a gentlemen." Buck rolls his eyes, following Eddie into his building.

They get into the apartment and close the door, immediately Buck takes his shirt off causing Eddie to get all flustered.

"You like what you see CuPcAkE." Buck locks the front door. "You know since we are 'dating', does that mean I can do this?" Buck says swiftly pinning Eddie to the wall and attacking his lips.

They pull apart, "Of course you can do that." Eddie smirks flipping them around and pinning Buck to the wall instead, his hands resting on the others hips and slowly moving down to his crotch. Eddie squeezes the others hard member through his pants.

"Let's continue this in the bedroom." Buck winks and grabs Eddies hand pulling him to the bedroom.

I CANNOT WRITE SMUT SO JUST IMAGINE THE REST MY DUCKS