Jealousy

TW: Ana, just Ana, slight smut as well.

Eddie was just getting off of a shift and he went straight home to Christopher and Buck joined him. Chris was overjoyed when he saw his dad and Buck walk through the door.

"Daddy! Bucky!" Christopher shouts wobbling over to them but Buck met him half way squeezing him and spinning around.

"Hey Superman! It's been so long since I last saw you. I missed you so much." Buck put Chris down sad about dropping him.

"I missed you too Bucky." Chris smiled soulfully at Buck.

"I'm here too." Eddie pouted.

"Sorry dad, I just missed my bestie Bucky." Chris said wobbling over to Eddie, hugging him with a smile on his face.

"It's okay bud, I get that you missed Buck and I did too." Eddie confessed not looking at Buck but Buck was blushing lightly.

"Awhhh, I missed you too Eds." Buck said walking towards Eddie and jumping into his arms like a child, wrapping his legs round his waist and hugging him.

"Alright, alright no need to act like a child, get down Buck." Eddie said but Buck didn't listen and only squeezed tighter. "Don't make me count to 3 Evan." Eddie said with a stern voice causing Buck to gulp but didn't get down.

"And what would happen if you got to 3?" Buck smirked.

"You don't wanna know, Chris what happens when I get to 3?" Eddie asks Chris.

"You get very mad and it's very scary." Chris rubs the back of his head trying to warn Buck.

"So Evan, 1... 2..." Eddie started and Buck got down pouting at the loss of contact. "Good boy." Eddie patted his head like a dog.

"Hey! I'm no dog!" Buck shouts kicking his foot slightly against the floor.

"I forgot to mention but dad, my parents evening is coming up soon and you need to go, can Bucky go as well?" Chris was practically jumping in joy if he could.

"Alright, when is it and of course Bucky can come." Eddie smiles sweetly at both Buck and Chris. Buck and Chris both cheered.

"It's next Thursday." Chris speaks up.

Time skip to the parents evening (sorry if it's called something different in your language but I'm British.)

They were in the car travelling to Chris's school, Chris is with Carla and Buck was really excited. He loved parent evenings because he likes to know how well Chris has gotten on in school and they arrived.

"Are you ready?" Eddie says looking at Buck. Buck just nodded and got out of the car walking towards the school, "We have to pretend that we're dating so they'll let you in so hold my hand." Eddie held out his hand towards Buck.

"I-Okay." Buck took his hand and intertwined their finger and began walking to the reception.

"Hello, we are here for Christopher Diaz's parents evening." Eddie speaks up to the receptionist who just looks between them and shrugs.

"Only family is allowed on parents evening." She says only giving one wristband.

"He is family, we are engaged and we are gonna get married." Eddie lied and Buck just stood there with his hand still in Eddies and he was blushing.

"Alright." The receptionist says whilst sliding another wristband towards them, they both put it on and continued to walk hand in hand to the first classroom.

"You can let go of my hand now." Eddie chuckles and Buck notices that they were still holding hands and quickly let go.

"S-Sorry." Buck muttered and he was blushing red now.