You wasnt meant to see that

TW: Nothing bro

Sorry this is gonna be a short one.

Buck was just sitting in his apartment playing video games until he heard a knock on his front door, he gets up only to be pushed aside as Eddie walks through the door.

"Hey Buck sorry to barge in, Chris wanted to spend some time with you and I think I left my sweater here the other day." Eddie says as Chris wobbles through the door and onto the couch which Buck finally got.

"Alright, it's probably upstairs." Buck says but immediately gets worried as Eddie starts climbing the stairs. "Wait! I'll go get it!"

"No it's fine, I'm capable of climbing stairs." Eddie says before reaching the top step to see a board of Bucks wall with his name written in a heart with loads of pictures of them two together or just Eddie.

"You wasn't meant to see that." Buck sighs running over and taking the board off the wall hiding it in his drawer before grabbing Eddies sweater and passing it to him.

"What was that?" Eddie asks.

"Nothing." Buck responds quickly hoping he didn't see it as well as he thought he did.

"That wasn't nothing, that was a board with my name on it surrounded by pictures and a heart." Eddie smirks walking towards Buck who just walks backwards until he falls back on the bed.

"W-What are you doing?" Buck blushes just laying on the bed as Eddie straddles him pulling him into a deep kiss.

"So you have a major crush on me?" Eddie smirks pulling away from the kiss to see Buck blushing a deep red.

"Well maybe." Buck responds refusing to look Eddie in the eyes but Eddie just grabs his chin pulling him into another kiss.

"Bucky! Come play video games with me!" Chris shouts from downstairs and they both flew to their feet.

"Of course buddy one second!" Buck shouts back kissing Eddies cheek and walking down the stairs whispering an 'I love you' before walking away.

"I love you too." Eddie says walking behind Buck on the stairs.