Satisfaction

TW: Smut

Buck and Eddie knew each other liked each other but were too scared to try and label it so instead they messed with each other at work.

"Hey there sexy." Buck spoke winking at Eddie then walking by him and slapping his ass.

"Hey gorgeous." Eddie snapped back, Buck just blushed and smiled.

"Are you two dating or what?" Hen asks Buck.

"No but I know he likes me and he knows I like him but we don't want to put labels on it." Buck spoke up staring at Eddie.

"Ugh, you two make me want to jump off this railing." Hen says faking to jump off the railing.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Buck mumbled staring at Eddie still but at that moment Eddie caught Buck staring and bent down to pick up what he 'accidentally' dropped. Buck bit his lower lip at the view and Eddie could see that his plan worked so he walked over to the couch where Buck was sitting.

"You got a staring problem?" Eddie whispered in his ear in a really sexy way.

"Only when it comes to you." Buck snapped back trying to gain confidence.

"I can make another thing come too." Eddie winked and licked Bucks neck before walking off, Buck was in utter shock and now really turned on. Buck groaned as he wiped his hand over his neck and Eddie heard it, they only had 2 hours left of this shift and Buck plans on making it hell for Eddie. It was a really q word shift so they didn't have many calls.

They were back at the firehouse and Buck had so many ideas on how to get back at Eddie, so Buck crept up behind Eddie snaked his hand around his waist and grabbed his crotch pulling him backwards so his dick flushed against Eddies ass.

"I sure do love this position." Buck groaned in Eddies ear causing Eddie to freeze up, he grabbed Bucks hand and tried to pull him off but Bucks grip got tighter until he finally let go. "I bet you loved that, slut." Eddie groans at being called a slut but was mad that Buck would do that in the workplace so he decided to get him back.

Texts:

'Hey pretty boy, how about after this shift we go back to my apartment. Chris is at a sleepover.' Eddie

'Only if you can make me tiger.' Buck

'The only thing I'll make you do is have fun with me all night long ;)' Eddie

'I like the idea of that but if you really want me to go then you have to tie me up and throw me in your backseat, I like being tied up.' Buck

'Good to know.' Eddie

Eddie looked up and saw Buck get a hard on and damn did he like the view of that, Buck looked at Eddie noticing that he saw the hard on. 'I hate you' Buck mouthed from across the room so Eddie walked up in front of him grabbing his chin and making him look into his eyes.

"You don't hate me, but what we've been saying isn't very hateful." Eddie speaks causing Buck to stand up and grab Eddies waist pulling him closer so their outline of their dicks caused friction making them both want the other more.

"We only have 30 minutes left of this shift, could it be any slower." Buck groaned out sitting back down on the couch before the others came over. "Let's play video games."

"Sure." Eddie said grabbing the other controller, Buck kept winning and Eddie was getting mad because Buck was a sore winner.

"Haha, you're so shit. I won and you lost because you're a loser." Buck chanted before Eddie grabbed his waist as Buck was now standing up to dance for his victory. Eddie pulled him back down on the couch but on his lap. "I like this." Buck muttered quiet enough so nobody could hear it.