Clingy Eddie

TW: Fluff, Protective Eddie

Recently Buck has gotten into trouble and almost died but luckily he survived without having to go to the hospital, a couple of scrapes and bruises. Eddie has gotten so attached and clingy to Buck lately but Buck just loves the attention.

Bucks POV:
I was about to go home after the incident when Eddie came running up to me.

"Hey Buck, please come home with me tonight." Eddie begs. I nod and give him a lovingly look.

"Alright Eds." I smile and get in his truck.

Eddie smiles at me and I just melt. I know he's gonna act like this for a couple days because of the recent accident.

Nobody's POV:
Eddie drops Buck by his apartment to get some clothes to change into, Buck insists on going in the apartment by himself but Eddie wouldn't allow him to and just followed him around like a lost puppy.

"Eddie, I'm fine really. I'm just getting clothes and going to the bathroom." Buck says with a concerned look, Buck gets his clothes and goes to the bathroom with Eddie sitting on his bed waiting for him to get the clothes then standing outside the bathroom door waiting for Buck to come out.

"Really Eddie? I'm capable of going to the bathroom." Buck sighs but Eddie just gives him puppy eyes. "Let's just get in the truck and go to your apartment." Buck smiles sincerely.

"Sorry Buck, I'm just concerned about you." Eddie looks down before getting into the driving seat and turning on the ignition.

"It's okay." Buck smiles. The whole car drive Eddie was stealing little glimpses at Buck to check if he's okay and Buck noticed but decided to keep it quiet.

When they got to the apartment, Christopher wasn't even there he was at a sleepover at a friends house and Buck sighed knowing that Eddie is gonna be attached all night. He wouldn't even let Buck sleep on the couch, he slept on the bed with Eddie.

Whilst sleeping in the bed Buck was moving as far as he could from Eddie to not make it weird but Eddie snuck up behind him on the bed and big spooned him, wrapping his arms around Bucks waist strongly so he couldn't get away. Buck spun around and faced him on the bed which caused Eddie to pull him towards his chest. Buck just accepted fate and snuggled up to Eddies chest intertwining their legs underneath the blanket and gently falling asleep.

This carried on for another couple weeks.

"Eddie when are you gonna stop being so clingy?" Buck sighs with Eddie who is right behind him.

"I dunno." Eddie shrugged his shoulders.

There was a loud bang because Ravi dropped something and Eddie immediately went into protection mode and grabbed Buck from behind wrapping his arms around his waist holding him tightly. Hiding in the crook of Bucks neck.

"It was just Ravi." Buck sighs continuing folding the hoses and putting them away. Eddie just shook his head saying no to letting go.

"You alright there boys?" Hen shouts out giggling and winking at Buck. He just rolls his eyes motioning to Eddie who hasn't left his side in weeks.

"Eddie you can let go now." Buck sighs trying to push Eddie off him. Eddie groans and mumbles a 'no' before tightening his grip on Bucks waist. Buck just smiles before walking off with Eddie right behind him.

"You alright there Eddie? You look like a lost puppy following it's mummy around." Chim chuckles quietly after his keen observation, everybody has noticed the attachment that Eddie has had on Buck since the incident.

"I'm fine, leave me alone." Eddie says coldly, he's also been very distant to everybody lately except from Buck, he hasn't spoke to anyone except Buck.

Eddie is still continuing to be attached to Buck for the next couple weeks.

"Eddie, how long are you gonna be like this?" Buck looks at him with concern.

"Yeah, Daddy. You've been very close with Buck lately." Christopher butts in.

"Carla! Take Chris to school please." Eddie orders but not in a rude way.

"Alright Eddie but you can't be attached to Buck forever." Carla sighs and walks out the door with Chris.

"Buck?" Eddie asks.

"Yeah Eds?" Buck responds.

"Do you wanna know why I've been so clingy for the past weeks?" Eddie asks rubbing the back of his head.

"Please." Buck responds almost desperate.

"When I saw you almost die in that building, I was so scared because quite frankly I am in love with you Buck." Eddie backs away from Buck scared of his reaction.

"Really? Wow, I don't know what to say." Buck smiles in awe of Eddies confession. "I love you too Eds." Buck gives him a heart melting smiling and leans in giving him a peck on the lips. "Plus I don't mind you being all clingy, it's kinda cute."

Eddie blushes a deep red at the compliment and goes back to being clingy, wrapping his arms around Buck not letting go. Eddie kisses Buck lightly on the lips before hiding in the crook of his neck. Buck gives him a heart melting smile. "So we're boyfriends now?" Eddie mumbles into Bucks neck but he heard him.

"I mean I guess so? But if you really want to then yes." Buck giggles at Eddie immediately nodding yes into his neck after he says that. "Then it's covered, we are boyfriends."