Secret ⚠️

TW: Slight Smut

Buck and Eddie had been in a relationship for a couple of weeks now, nobody knew and that's how they wanted it. Didn't want to be treated any different than before so they didn't tell anyone and nobody found out.

It was their day off and Eddie was hanging out at Bucks apartment, "Wanna fuck?" Buck asks randomly.

"Of course I wanna fuck." Eddie says kissing Buck as they were sitting on the couch, his hand slid under of Eddie shirt pulling it off as Buck did the same. They stood up only for Buck to shove Eddie against the wall next to the front door making out roughly as Eddie gripped Bucks hair whilst Buck held Eddies leg up. When suddenly there was a knock on the front door, Buck groaned and answered it quickly since they were right next to the door anyways and was shocked to see Hen standing there.

"Have you seen Eddie? He's not been answering my texts or calls." Hen asks and Buck immediately puts his hand over Eddies mouth who repeatedly sucked of Bucks fingers.

"Nope haven't seen him since the shift yesterday, sorry." Buck said happily trying not to moan at Eddie sucking his fingers off.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Hen smiles walking away.

"Yeah see you later!" He shouts after her. He slams the door shut and goes back to Eddie. "Now where were we." He smirks instantly eating Eddies lips, searching every crevice in his mouth with his tongue. They move up to the bedroom and yk.

This is an awfully short one and I'm sorry for not writing it in full smut but I'm not that good at writing smut so, and I'm gonna have a big smutty surprise for a different chapter but I hope you like this one. I just really wanted to write it.