Nightime Confession

TW: Fluff

It was 3am and Eddie was fast asleep until his phone starts vibrating, he picks it up swiftly and groans into the phone making whoever was on the other end speak.

"I'm sorry for waking you Eds but I just had to tell you something real quick. Since we don't have a shift tomorrow I've decided to tell you that I'm in love with you, anyways go back sleep. It's Buck btw." Buck adds the end bit quickly before waiting for an answer, Eddie was so confused.

"I love you too?" Eddie says as a question which made Bucks heart break.

"Oh... k." Buck ends the phone when Eddie finally wakes up fully realising what he just said.

"Fuck." Eddie groans wiping his hand over his face before getting up and going to the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. He curses at himself for his poor choice of words, he knew he was also in love with Buck but he was so tired, he couldn't understand what he was saying.

Buck took a couple days off work to ignore Eddie but Eddie kept trying to talk to him and tell him how he feels but Buck is stubborn he's always stubborn.

Buck finally went back to work and was avoiding Eddie, not even looking at him in the eyes so Eddie approached Buck.

"Hey Buck." Eddie starts and Buck gets so scared and runs away and bumps into Bobby on the run muttering a sorry to him.

"What was that about?" Bobby say's approaching Eddie.

"Oh nothing, he just is avoiding me lately." Eddie says sadly, Buck watching from across the room when Eddie meets his gaze, Buck swiftly looking away as if nothing happened.

"Alright, good luck kid." Bobby adds squeezing his shoulder.

"I'll need it." Eddie sighs, "any ideas?" He asks trying to get an honest answer.

"I truly don't know, sorry I can't help Eddie." Bobby sincerely says.

Eddie groans and looks at Buck who was purposely keeping his gaze away from Eddie. Eddie just gives Bobby a desperate look as he walks away from him.

Eddie decides to call Maddie. "Hey Maddie?" He asks into the phone.

"What's up Eddie?" Maddie asks sincerely over the phone.

"So Buck confessed his feelings for me over the phone at 3am and I only just woke up so I couldn't understand a word he was saying so when he told me he loves me then I said it back but as a question so now he thinks I hate him but I don't, I fucking love him Maddie." Eddie says tears stinging his eyes. "So now he's ignoring me and I can't tell him my real feelings."

"Oh dear, Eddie. It's okay, you've just gotta get his attention. Don't worry." Maddie says sincerely into the phone knowing that Eddie is worried.

"Get his attention huh?" Eddie smirks and Maddie could tell he was smirking through the phone.

"Yeah Eddie, anyways I'm gonna go. See ya later lover boy." Maddie giggles ending the phone right after lover boy. Eddie just smiles at the nickname before going to find Buck. He finally found him in the locker room, knowing that he can't run away from Eddie whilst he's half dressed Eddie strutted in there taking his shirt off on the way in.

"Heya Buckley." Eddie winks causing Buck to turn away swiftly but Buck couldn't keep his eyes off of Eddies bare chest, how his muscles bounced every time he moves. "You got a staring problem there?" Eddie smirks moving to be right in front of a half naked Buck.

"Piss off." Buck mumbles, backing away from Eddie who kept moving closer until Bucks back hit the wall.

"Nah I'm good." Eddie smirks pinning Bucks hands above his head.

"W-What are you doing?" Buck gulped, "You made it pretty clear when I called you confessing my feelings." Buck looks down sadly so Eddie held Bucks hands above his head with one hand whilst the other grabbed Bucks chin forcing him to meet Eddies eyes.

"I was half asleep Buck, I never got my real confession out but I love you Buck, I have since I first met you. I fucking love you Evan Buckley." Eddie confesses staring deeply into Bucks eyes slowly leaning in.

"I love you too Eddie Diaz." Buck whispers closing the gap in between them kissing Eddie deeply. Buck freed his hands snaking them around Eddies waist. They heard a click at the door so they immediately stopped kissing and looked at the door where Hen was standing with her phone in her hand. Eddie was shouting at her to delete it whilst Buck stood there in shock and awe of Eddie.