The Boy Next Door

Credits: Kkandit

Thank you for the suggestion and I hope you love it.

TW: Angst

"You stupid child!" Philip shouts hitting his 15 yr old son Evan Buckley.

"S-Sorry father." Evan cries quietly as Philip hits him once more before dismissing him.

"You're dismissed." Philip spat sending Buck to his room, Buck recently was saving up money and decided to sneak out of his window to a fire station which was close by.

"Help please!" Buck shouts running into the station seeing his father running towards him. "Please!" He shouts again and a man immediately comes running down the stairs.

"What wrong kid?" The captain asks as Buck hides behind him.

"M-My dad hits me and I finally got the courage to tell someone." Buck said sobbing into the captains back.

"My name is Bobby Nash and don't worry I'll protect you." Bobby says holding his tight seeing all the bruises on his face and body.

"Where is my son!?" Philip shouts running into the station, Bobby hid Buck behind the fire engine whilst he texted Athena.

"Put your hands up!" Athena shouts pointing her gun at Philips head. He puts his hands up as Athena puts cuffs on his wrists. "You have the right to remain silent."

"Thank you ma'am." Buck says coming from behind Bobby and hugging Athena tight.

"Where are you gonna go since we're arresting your father?" Athena asks sitting him down on the fire engine.

"My mum left a couple years ago and there's no family in town so I guess a foster home." Buck shrugs as if it was nothing.

"How about adoption? I have always wanted a kid like you." Athena smiles sweetly at Buck and he smiles back the same.

"I would love to have you as a mum!" Buck shouts a little too excited.

"Well me and Athena are married so you'd be my kid too." Bobby butts in causing Buck to smile more.

"I would love to be your kid!" Buck giggles. "One thing I hope won't change anything but I have to say it, I'm gay."

"That's alright kid, all because your gay doesn't mean we wouldn't want to adopt you." Bobby smiles putting an arm around Bucks shoulder causing him to flinch a little.

"Okay! How long does adoption take?" Buck asks, "Also I don't know if I mentioned it yet but my name is Buck, Evan Buckley."

"Yeah you mentioned your name earlier." Athena chuckles. "I'll take your dad to the station and we'll set up the adoption process."

After the adoption process

"This is your new home Buck." Bobby says and Bucks eyes widen on how decorative the house was.

"Wow your house is beautiful." Buck exclaims looking around.

"Thank you, let me show you your room." Athena says walking Buck down the hallway  showing him his room, it was plain which Buck liked but what he liked the most was the view from his window. He looked out the window to see a man mowing the lawn without a shirt on and sweat dripping down his toned abs.

"Who is that sexy man?" Buck asks basically drooling over him.

"That's Eddie Diaz, our neighbour." Athena smirked as Buck just stared at him with heart eyes.

"He's hot." Buck speaks out by accident, "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yes you did, go ask him out." Athena encouraged but Buck couldn't but he still goes outside to talk to him.