Deja Vu

TW: Homophobia, Slurs.

Buck has recently came out to the team as bisexual but only the team and obviously their significant others knew, so only Bucks friends knew about it.

"So Buck, how you doing?" Chim walks in asking Buck.

"I'm fine." Buck says happily.

"Do you have a crush on Eddie?" Chim whispers and sits next to Buck waiting for an answer.

"What makes you think that?" Buck blushes and looks away from Chim.

"The fact that you are looking away and blushing right this second." Chim smirked nudging Bucks shoulder.

"Okay, maybe but don't tell anyone." Buck whispers to Chim.

"Don't tell anything what?" Eddie came up behind them sneaking into the conversation.

"O-Oh nothing, it doesn't concern you- sorry I meant it doesn't matter." Buck stammers rubbing the back of his head.

"Alright." Eddie replies walking away in a confused manor, as soon as Eddie got out of earshot Buck breathed out as if he was holding his breath.

"Real smooth buckaroo." Chim puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder and Buck just looked down in shame.

"I can never hold a proper conversation with him." Buck sadly looked down.

"This is gonna be a long 24 hour shift." Chim sighed mentally slapping his forehead before walking away and leaving Buck on the couch by himself.

It was a quiet shift for now and after Chim left Buck alone, Buck took a nap on the couch and Eddie wanted to sit down but Buck was spread across the whole couch.

"Really Buck?" Eddie murmured before lifting Bucks head up lightly sitting down then putting Bucks head in his lap whilst stroking his hair gently.

"Look at them, they're so hot for each other like I swear to god if they don't get together anytime soon then I am forcing them to kiss." Hen chuckled to Bobby and Chim.

"They're so boyfriends but oblivious ones." Bobby adds looking over to see now that Eddie was asleep and resting against the back of the couch.

"Sometimes I just want to strangle Eddie until he admits his feelings for Buck." Chim speaks up.

The bell rang loudly causing Eddie and Buck to shoot up not even realising what position they were sleeping in, when they got into the fire engine Buck yawned loudly into the mic by accident.

"Sorry." Buck mutters whilst the others laugh.

"Why're you so tired today Bucky?" Eddie asks and Buck blushes at the nickname.

"Just didn't sleep much last night." Buck rubbed his eyes.

"How come?" Eddie asked now concerned.

"I just couldn't sleep and I was thinking about something all night." Buck just shrugged which told Eddie to stop asking questions.

"We're here, it's a car crash and this dad is very mad at his son for crashing his car." Bobby informed them.

They got out of the engine to see what the damage was to see a very angry man shouting at his son, Buck was getting very nostalgic from this because since he use to be abused by his father.

"You're so incompetent! How dare you crash my car you pathetic excuse for a son!?" The dad shouted.

"I'm sorry." The son kept apologising.

"Fight me I fucking dare you." The dad said to his son. The sim took a swing at the father, "You call that a punch! I always knew that faggots couldn't fight!"

"What did he just say?" Buck muttered his anger rising, "I'll show him a faggot that can fight." Buck said quietly before walking over to the dad.

"What do you want?" The dad spat.

"Fight me, not your son." Buck said coldly.

"What is he doing?" Bobby asked in confusing.

"Fine then." The dad punched Buck right in the face and Buck didn't even flinch, he didn't stumble all he did was move his head sideways to the way he punched. Buck just laughed evilly before speaking.

Buck punched the dad right in his face causing him to fall onto his ass holding his face in pain, "Do you still think that faggots can't fight!? Because guess what! I'm a faggot and I'm pretty sure that I can knock you out right now if I really wanted to bitch!!" Buck shouted at the dad.

"Faggots still can't fight, you got a lucky hit you cock sucker." The dad spoke and got up walking towards Buck who just stood there ready to take whatever he threw at him. Before Buck knew it he was getting punched in the face multiple times, the others tried coming over to stop the dad from hitting Buck but Buck just put his hand out to stop them.

"Hit me all you want, just don't hit your son." Buck spat out and the son was so thankful for Buck right that second.

"Get off of him dad!" The son shouted but the dad just looked at him with a death stare and the son immediately shut up when the dad started walking towards him.

"I just said, don't hit your fucking son!" Buck shouted standing in between him and his son. The dad did a swift punch to Bucks nose and Buck stumbled back a tiny bit before he lost it, "You know fucking what."

Buck could only see red and punched the dad hard enough to knock him out, "Come on kid, he can't hurt you anymore." Buck says to the son before pulling him towards the paramedics whilst the dad was being arrested by the LAPD who had just shown up on scene.

"Buck! Bucky, are you okay?" Eddie runs up to Buck pulling him into a tight hug before pulling away and scanning all the injuries on Bucks face, "You idiot." Eddie says on the verge of tears.

"I'm fine." Buck shrugs.

"You are not fine." Eddie says before pulling Buck in for a kiss, only a peck on the lips.

"That was unexpected, but I loved it." Buck smirked pulling Eddie in for another kiss, this one is more deeper and full of love.

"I love you Bucky, so don't do anything like that again or I'll kill you myself." Eddie chuckled punching Bucks arms playfully.

"I love you too Eds." Bucks smiled giving Eddie another small little peck on the lips before Hen grabbed him to assess his injuries.

"Buck you are one crazy guy." Hen chuckles at Bucks pouty face since she just took him away from Eddie.

"I couldn't let him hurt his son, I've had experience with that." Buck looks down.

"What do you mean you've had experience?" Hen asks concerned.

"My dad used to abuse me but that's all in the past now, I just couldn't deal with the fact that the dad was abusing his son." Buck just shrugs like it was nothing.

"That's not such a small thing Buck." Hen says cleaning the cuts in Bucks face causing him to wince.

"It's nothing just forget about it." Buck says before walking away from Hen who had just finished cleaning and putting plasters on, Buck had dinosaur plasters on.

"Really? Dinosaur plasters?" Eddie chuckled.

"Yeah! Dinosaurs are cool!" Buck was overly excited to be talking to Eddie again but this time everybody could hear the conversation since they were in the engine.

Eddie just fell shamelessly in love with Buck even more just staring at him blindingly.

"You're staring Eddie." Buck snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Prove it." Eddie snaps back. Chim chuckled from the side before showing Eddie and picture that he took of him staring at Buck and Buck just giggled at Eddies shocked face.