Clumsy

So this one is where Buck has been extremely clumsy lately, tripping over, bashing into things and people, hitting others on accident and grabbing people when tripping over.

Buck had been out of his natural state lately, causing him to be extra clumsy and Eddie keep having to catch him when he trips over.

The first clumsy scene is when Buck was walking up the stairs and Eddie was behind him when suddenly Buck lost his footing and fell backwards. Eddie put a hand on Bucks back and pushed him to stabilise him whilst sighing.

"Thanks." Buck mourners rubbing the back of his head and looking at Eddie.

"No problem." Eddie smiles following Buck as he walks up the stairs.

Second clumsy scene is when Buck was walking in the locker room when his foot gets stuck behind the bench he was sitting on as he goes to walk forward. A large bang came from the locker room causing Eddie to rush in to see if he was okay.

"You've got to be joking." Eddie chuckles as he sees Buck who has crashed into the lockers.

"Ow." Buck spoke out and Eddie walks over to him helping him stand up straight then checking for any injuries.

"What's happening? We heard a bang." Chim, Hen and Bobby race into the locker room whilst Eddie stood Buck up straight.

"He got his foot stuck behind the bench then went to walk and went flying into the lockers." Eddie sighs as Buck just chuckles nervously, rubbing his face since it hurt a little.

Third clumsy scene is when someone was washing the fire engine, the floor was wet and Buck decides to walk on the wet but instead of the dry bit which you can only imagine end up with him slipping and falling backwards. To his shock Eddie caught him and lifted him in his arms.

"God why did you walk on the slippery bit?" Eddie asks as he holds Buck bridal style whilst walking around the water then putting him down.

"I didn't know I was gonna slip." Buck sighs.

"Maybe you should stay round mine tonight to prevent you from hurting yourself even more." Eddie sighs putting a reassuring hand on Bucks back.

"Alright, thanks for helping me." Buck smirks sweetly and Eddie just melts.

"Klutz." Eddie chuckles walking away from Buck. Whilst Buck watches him walk away eyes travelling down to his ass making him bite his lip softly.

The next one made Buck blush furiously so he was walking to the couch very carefully so he doesn't trip over again.

"Someone's walking as if the floor is gonna break underneath him." Hen chuckles walking past him and onto the couch.

"I don't want to trip again because each time I trip I end up falling onto Eddie." Buck sighs finally sitting on the couch and playing video games with Hen. He hit himself with the controller when he went to scratch his head causing Hen to laugh.

"How did you manage that?!" Hen shouts dying of laughter as Buck rubs his head.

"I don't know what's up with me lately." Buck says. "I'm gonna go get a drink." Buck says as he stands up and walks to the kitchen only noticing as Eddie is walking towards him which makes Buck trip over his own foot and only Eddie. Buck got scared and wrapped his arms around Eddie to catch himself but instead he squeezes Eddies ass causing him to tense up.

"Buck- you just squeezed my ass." Eddie chuckles as Buck hurriedly stands up.

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry. Why am I being such a fucking klutz!" Buck shouts hitting himself in the head.

"Stop that." Eddie says grabbing Bucks hand away from his head.

"I'm so stupid!" Buck shouts, eyes tearful as he runs away and hides.

"Buck!" Eddie shouts after him as he runs off, chasing after him but losing him when he hides. "Come on Buck, where are you?!" Eddie shouts until he hears some sniffling coming from the bathroom. He walks into the room or see a sobbing Buck on the floor with his head in his arms with his knees up to his chest.

"I'm so sorry." Buck apologises but Eddie just sits next to Buck putting his arm around his shoulder pulling him close.

"It's okay Buck, it was an accident." Eddie reassures giving him a sweet smile which makes Buck smile and wipe his tears away. "Come on let's go back to the others."

"Okay." Buck whispered. They both go to walk out of the bathroom until Buck trips again thing time pinning Eddie to the wall causing Buck to freeze at the position they're in.

"I like this position." Eddie chuckles grabbing Bucks waist snapping him out of his thoughts before pulling him into a meaningful kiss. They both pull away.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Buck chuckles looking Eddie deeply in his eyes.

"Yes it was." Eddie says before pulling Buck into another kiss, this one lustful and sweet.

"Fuck I love you." Eddie whispers putting his forehead against Bucks.

"I love you too." Buck chuckles.

Buck was still very clumsy after they left the bathroom but each time he tripped Eddie was there to save him from hurting himself. This only went on for a couple of days then Buck stopped being so clumsy and everything went back to normal except Buck and Eddie were openly dating which annoyed the others by how lovey they are together.