Flirty Buck

TW: Kissing
(Will someone be kind enough to explain what angst is?)

Buck was in a mood today, not a bad mood, a confident mood so all day he was constantly flirting with Eddie but Eddie just saw it as friendly flirting.

Buck walks into the firehouse and went straight to the locker room to put normal clothes in there for after the shift. Buck caught eyes on Eddie and he doesn't know what came over him, he walked over to Eddie.

"Hey pretty boy." Buck walked past whispering in his ear, Eddie went red and was so confused on he heard Buck just say until he looks into Bucks eyes as he was walking off. Buck winked.

Eddie literally ran towards Buck grabbing him, "What the fuck was that?" Eddie whispered hopefully nobody knew what just happened.

"I don't know what you mean." Buck gave Eddie an innocent look before smirking and walking away again leaving Eddie starstruck.

"You alright there Diaz?" Hen shouted pulling Eddie out of his thoughts.

"Yeah I'm alright." He mumbled rubbing the back of his head.

Eddie was extremely flustered afterwards and whenever he would look at Buck, he would rather be already staring at Eddie or would also steal a quick glance. Buck knew his feelings for Eddie he just didn't wanna ruin their friendship by confessing.

Each time Buck would catch Eddie looking at him he would wink or give him a heart melting smile.

After a call Buck saw that Eddie was pretty tense since it was a kid with Cerebral Palsy and he was hurt but not so bad. Eddie was pretty tense so Buck came up behind him wrapping his arms tightly around his waist whispering in his ear again.

"You seem pretty tense, I just wanted to loosen you up a bit." Buck said unwrapping his arms and instead putting his hands on Eddies shoulders pushing down on the tense spots earning a tiny groan from Eddie. "You like that?" Buck smirked continuing to relief the tension.

"Maybe." Eddie said before throwing his head back in pleasure. Buck smirked again taking his hands off of Eddies shoulders earning a little whine. Buck knew that he had done what he attended to do so he just walked off like nothing has happened. "You're just gonna walk off?" Eddie whined.

"Yep." Buck just shouted back continuing to walk. "I'm surprised you haven't guessed yet." He mumbled quiet enough so Eddie doesn't hear.

Eddie was left one again in utter shock, Hen witnessed the whole interaction. Every body knew about Bucks little crush except from Eddie, he didn't exactly hide it.

Buck walks up to Eddie and trips near him, Eddie rushes over to see if he's okay. "I just fell for you." Buck winks and walks off leaving a very confused Eddie.

"Buck why are you acting like this today?" Eddie snuck up behind Buck so he wouldn't walk off again.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." Buck once again gave an innocent look before sitting on the couch whilst it was peaceful, no calls and Bobby was making dinner. Eddie sat down next to him. "I'm just incredibly tired."

"Same her.." Eddie cut himself off when Bucks head drifted onto his shoulder snoring silently. Eddie smiled and put his hand into Bucks hair, gently stroking it and inhaling the scent. "Im glad your asleep right now bcs then I can confess quietly, I'm in love with you Buck." Eddie says softly.

"Im not asleep Eds." Buck chuckled putting his hand on Eddies lap. Shock went through Eddies body and he started shaking but his shaking calmed down when Buck slowly caressed his thigh. "I love you too." Buck looked up and smiled softly. Eddie immediately calmed down leaning down and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Everybody starting wolf whistling and only then did they realise that everybody saw what just happened. "Finally." Chimney groaned. Buck just placed his head back on Eddies shoulder and fell asleep, he was only able to sleep for about 30 minutes before Bobby shouted for dinner then the bell rang.

After their shift:

"You gonna explain why you were being weird all day?" Eddie asked confused to his actions.

"I-I was just in a mood." Buck quickly replied trying not to cause curiosity.

"Come on, there's got to be a real reason." Eddie grabbed Bucks waist pulling him close. "If you tell me then maybe I'll give you a kiss." Eddie winked.

"Fine, I was flirting with you all day. Not acting weird, but of course you couldn't find out because you're so oblivious." Buck admitted embarrassed.

"What am I oblivious about?" Eddie asks genuinely confused.

"I've had a crush on you for ages Eddie, I fell in love with you the first moment I saw you in that locker room putting your shirt on, god you looked so good." Buck smiled.

"Then you're oblivious too, I've had a crush on you since that fire engine fell on your leg. I saw how helpless you looked and how sad I'd be if you died and I immediately fell in love with you." Eddie also confessed.

Buck gave him a soft smile. "Do I get my kiss now?" Buck smirked leaning in.

"Of course, 'pretty boy'." Eddie teased from the nickname Buck had called him earlier. Eddie connected their lips in a soft passion which soon turned to a rough make out session.