Road Trip

Bobby and Athena had invited everyone on a road trip which they rented an RV which could hold up to 8 people, Buck, Eddie, Maddie, Chimney, Hen, Karen, Bobby, Athena and Ravi. There was 9 people so two people would have to share a seat which so happened to be Buck and Eddie getting forced to share.

"Who do we have to share?" Buck whined.

"Stop acting like a child Buck, it's fine." Eddie rolled his eyes and pulled Buck down to sit next to him.

"Fine." Buck groaned. Everybody was ready for this long trip of whining and snoring.

"Surely it can't be that bad Buck, but I bet you will fall asleep in the first 5 hours." Ravi spoke up.

"Yeah yeah Ravi, by the way it's good to have you here and I'm happy that you're part of the family." Buck actually said something nice causing Ravi to smile in appreciation.

"Thanks Buck!" Ravi shouts causing everybody to laugh knowing that Buck doesn't really be nice to people except Eddie of course.

After about 6 hours

Buck had fallen asleep like Ravi had predicted, his head was pressed against the seat behind his back and sleeping so peacefully that Eddie couldn't look away.

"Staring a bit there Eddie?" Maddie spoke up causing Eddies head to snap a look at Maddie before noticing he was staring.

Eddie mumbled something in Spanish, "What was that Ed's?" Hen spoke up causing him to speak up as well.

"I said, no puedo creer que estaba mirando, Dios, estoy tan avergonzado y estas pequeñas mierdas solo tienen que molestarme." Eddie speaks louder in Spanish.

"Mate we don't speak Spanish." Chimney spoke up.

"Shut up, you're gonna wake Buck." Eddie shushes them all. (Btw the only people awake were, Maddie, Chim, Hen, and Bobby.

Buck woke up after them all shouting, "What's happening?" Bucks wake up voice made Eddie mesmerised and Buck was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, Eddie watching him in awe because of how cute he looked.

"Nothing, go back to sleep." Eddie stroked Bucks hair gently.

"I can't now, I'm already awake." Buck said stretching his neck and arms. Eddie gave the others an annoyed look because they were the ones shouting.

"Are you comfortable?" Eddie asks concerned if he's hurting from the way he's sitting.

"Yeah, but I'm hungry." Buck speaks out.

"Here." Eddie pulled out a packet of chips from him bag followed by a bottle of water.

"Thanks." Buck smiled at Eddie and ate the chips.

"No problem, cariño." Eddie smiled back.

"What does that mean?" Buck spoke with his mouth full.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." Eddie tried to hide his scared look.

For the next 2 hours Buck just played on his phone so Eddie and Buck was the only ones awake. "Now will you tell me what cariño means?" Buck looks at him eagerly.

"I'm not telling you." Eddie crosses his arms.

"Fine I'll search it up." Buck said so exactly that before Eddie grabbed his phone. "Hey!" Buck shouted whispered so he didn't wake anyone.

"Nope, you can't know what it means." Eddie snaps back.

"Why, is it bad?" Buck was scared.

"No no no no, don't worry Bucky it isn't bad." Eddie reassures him so Buck calms down.

"Bucky? You've never called me Bucky." Buck giggles.

"Well, I think you like it since you giggles like a teenage girl." Eddie confronts him.

"Shut up Diaz." Buck snatches his phone out of Eddies hand and swiping off of google so Eddie sees he ain't going to search it up. Buck yawned and Eddie smiled at the cute sound he made.

"Go back sleep, Bucky." Eddie teases on the nickname causing Buck to blush a little.

After about 20 minutes

Buck had fallen asleep with his arms around Eddies waist and his head on Eddies shoulder, Buck was all snuggled into Eddie and Eddie had actually fell asleep, resting his head on Bucks head and his arm around Bucks neck.

"Chim wake up." Hen shook Chim awake pointing towards Buck and Eddie who were cuddled together on their shared seat. So Hen took a photo to use against them later on and she sent it Chim, both of them chuckling at the sight.

Buck and Athena decided to stop at a motel since it was really late and they still had 8 hours of driving left. They all paid for their rooms but there wasn't enough rooms left so two more people had to share, Bobby and Athena were sharing, Karen and Hen, Chim and Maddie also Ravi was staying with Bobby and Athena since they got a room with a double bed and a single bed. There was only one room left so Buck and Eddie had to share.

"Oh for fucks sake." Buck groaned trying to hide his pleasure from having to share a bed with Eddie.

"Not happy to share a bed with me?" Eddie pouted making Buck roll his eyes and head towards their room, Eddie following him like a lost puppy.

Buck took his shirt off and slid into the bed and under the covers, for some reason he was incredibly cold and couldn't stop shivering.

"Why did you take your shirt off if you're cold?" Eddie spoke taking his shirt off noticing that Buck was staring, "Do you like seeing me shirtless?" Eddie winked before getting into the bed beside Buck, neither of them could sleep until they heard Bucks phone ding. It was a text from Hen, not a text an image, an image of Buck and Eddie cuddles up on the RV seats and Buck smiled and saved the photo.

"I-I'm cold." Buck shivers so Eddie comes closer pulling Buck into his body. "This is warm and really nice." Buck sighs.

"I'll warm you up." Eddie smiles as Buck rests his head onto Eddies chest and wrapped his arms around his body. "Is this better?" Buck just nodded on Eddies chest.

"Can I tell you a secret Eds?" Buck spoke up breaking the silence.

"Yeah sure." Eddie spoke picking up on Bucks nervousness.

"I like you, as in a crush and I have for a while now and it's okay if you don't feel the same." Buck rambled.

"I like you too." Eddie spoke and Buck got shocked out of his rambling and looked up at Eddie as he leaned in to kiss him, it was a soft kiss since they were both tired.

"Fuck that, I love you." Buck spoke up pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too." Eddie spoke out kissing the top of Bucks head as Buck nodded off to sleep.

The rest of the road trip was amazing, Buck and Eddie wasn't exactly hiding their relationship and Hen realised that her photo won't be of use since they told everybody.