Only you can call me that

TW: Mentions of abuse, mentions of sexual harassment and rape.

"Hey Evan." Chimney teases walking up the stairs and Buck gives him a stern look.

"Don't fucking call me Evan." Buck demands.

"Alright, sorry." Chim apologises.

"May I ask why you don't like your name Buck?" Bobby asks.

"I just don't like it, don't need to talk about it." Buck says walking down the stairs angrily nudging Eddie on the way down the stairs.

"What's up with him?" Eddie asks pointing behind him to motion to Buck.

"Chim called him Evan." Hen butts in.

"Oh." Was all Eddie said before sitting down and chatting with the rest of the team. "What's his problem with being called Evan? It's his name."

"I don't know, better ask Maddie." Chim says getting his phone out and texting Maddie.

Hey Mads -Chim

What's up Chim? -Maddie

What's Bucks problem with being called Evan? -Chim

Oh, I can't really tell you that. He needs to tell you himself. -Maddie

Alright, thanks anyways. Love you bye -Chim

I love you too, see ya. -Maddie

"Maddie said that she can't tell us and that Buck needs to tell us himself." Chim sighs putting his phone back in his pocket.

"We should all call him Evan to see how he reacts to differently to each of us." Hen requests.

"Yeah let's do it, Bobby your first since I've already done it technically and you're a father figure to him." Chim says.

Bobby walks off the find Buck until he walks into the bunks to see Buck sitting there on his phone. "Hey Evan." Bobby says.

"Don't call me that." Buck says softer than when Chim said it.

"Why?" Bobby asks.

"It's none of your business." Buck just walks away and back up to the loft where everyone else was sitting.

"Hey Evan." Hen says.

"For the last fucking time, don't call me fucking Evan!" Buck shouts slamming his hand down on the counter before going to sit on the couch. Eddie follows and sits next to him on the couch.

"What's wrong, Evan." Eddie says and Buck just sighs before looking Eddie in the eyes.

"Only you can call me that." Buck whispers out, quiet enough so he didn't hear it.

"What was that Evan?" Eddie calls him Evan again and everybody notices how he doesn't get mad at Eddie.

"J-Just, I don't want to be called that. Only you can call me that." Buck says this time a little louder so only Eddie can hear and not the others.

"Why only me?" Eddie asks genuinely confused.

"Come to mine after the shift and I'll explain it to you, the others are a little nosy!" Buck shouts the last part so the others can hear.

"Okay." Eddie just says before laying down on the couch with his legs on top of Bucks, Buck blushes and just lets his legs be squished.

"Aww how cute." Hen speaks out looking over to the other two.

"Bro, we aren't doing anything." Buck shouts throwing his hands up on defeat.

"You're basically letting Eddie sit on you." Chim says pointing to their legs which made Eddie immediately swing his legs off of Buck.

"Shut up Howie." Eddie said getting up and walking to sit on one of the stools near the kitchen island.

"Hey! Don't call me Howie!" Chim shouts.

"Shut up Howie." Buck chuckles laying on the couch.

"No you shut up, Evan." Chim chuckles thinking he's done something but Buck stands up grabs Chims collar pushing him against the wall.

"Call me Evan one more fucking time." Buck said causing Chim to gulp.

"Alright Buck, set him down." Eddie said walking over to Buck squeezing his shoulder.

"Whatever." Buck snapped letting go of Chim before walking down the stairs and back to the bunks.

"I'm gonna go see if he's alright." Eddie says following Buck down the stairs.

"Fuck, why does not get mad when Eddie calls him it then. Also fucking hell, I was shit scared." Chim breathed out holding where Buck grabbed him.

Back to Buck and Eddie in the bunks

"Are you alright?" Eddie asks walking into the bunks to see Buck laying down on the bed.

"No, piss off." Buck snapped not looking at Eddie.

"Talk to me, Evan." Eddie said and Bucks blood began to boil as he stood up walking towards Eddie, Eddie backing away until his back hits the wall.

"What the fuck did I say about calling me Evan!?" Buck spat grabbing Eddies collar like he did the Chim.

"I like this position Evan." Eddie winked and Buck just bit his lip.

"Of course you do, slut." Buck snapped letting go of Eddie and walking back to the bed.

"I'll show you slut." Eddie spoke before pushing Buck on the bed and climbing on top of him

"What are you doing?" Buck breathed out underneath Eddie.

"Oh nothing, Evan." Eddie smirks looking at the anger on Bucks face once again, before Buck flipped them around so now he was on top.

"Fuck you." Buck said before leaning down and kissing Eddie deeply on the lips tongues fighting for dominance, Buck won and began grinding on Eddie.

Eddie pushed Buck off of him standing up and straightening his shirt since Buck has been fiddling with it, "Now will you tell me why you hate being called Evan?"

"You'd rather talk than do what we were doing?" Buck stands seductively.

"Well no but we have to talk about it." Eddie puts a hand on his hip waiting for an answer.

"Fine." Buck sighs before continuing, "Whenever someone calls me Evan it just brings back from when my parents said my name and it was full of disappointment and anger. Then I had a boyfriend very long ago and he would only call me Evan and whenever I told him to call me Buck he just raped me until I couldn't talk." Tears start forming in Bucks eyes and Eddie looks in shock.

"What's his name? I'll find where he lives and kill the dickhead!" Eddie shouts, eyes now full of anger but quickly dials down when he sees tears falling from Bucks eyes.

"S-Sorry." Buck whispers wiping his eyes which was ineffective because more just fell whenever they were wiped.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, I'll never do that to you and if you want me to call you Buck then I'll make sure the others do as well." Eddie says hugging Buck tightly.

"Only you can call me Evan, the others can't." Buck sobs into Eddies shoulder.

"Okay. I love you Evan." Eddie says kissing Bucks cheek softly.

"I love you too Edmundo." Buck pulls back from the hug kissing Eddie deeply on the lips.