Kidnapped ⚠️⚠️⚠️

TW: Angst, Rape, Abuse, Sexual Assault, and Slurs.

I'm so sorry for doing this to you guys but we need a little sadness in this book.

It was a normal day at the station, Eddie and Buck obviously flirting, Hen and Chim arguing about which of the boys will confess their feelings first and Bobby was making dinner.

"I swear, Buck is gonna confess his feelings first." Chim says putting a hand on his heart.

"Buck is too awkward, it's gonna be Eddie." Hen chuckles looking at the two.

"I'll put money on it." Chim says quickly grabbing £20 out of his pocket and putting it on the table.

"Deal, but we can't get involved with it." Hen says slamming down the same amount of money.

Now With Buck And Eddie

"Do you want to go to the bar tonight? We can invite the crew if you really want." Eddie asks blushing a bit.

"Yeah sure." Buck smiles softly. "How's Chris?"

"Yeah he's good, he's having nightmares still and he calls out for you every night." Eddie says fiddling with his hands.

"Is he okay? Does he still go to therapy?" Buck asks worried about Chris.

"Yeah he still goes to therapy and he's getting through us slowly but he was never the fast type." Eddie chuckles causing Buck to smile.

"Dinners ready!" Bobby shouts breaking them out of their awkward convo. They all sit down eating and chatting away before Eddie finally asked the others to hang out.

"Hey does everyone wanna go to a bar tonight? For fun." Eddie asks and everybody agrees so after their shift which was right after dinner they carpooled and went to the bar.

Before they got into the bar, Bucks phone starts to ring and it was an unknown number so he answers it.

Buck: Hello?

Unknown: Good afternoon, Evan

Buck: A-Alex?

Alex: Yes it is I, your ex boyfriend so now will you tell me where you are baby because I miss you so much Los

Buck: No, you can piss off. You are never hurting me again.

Alex: Oh? But I will find you eventually Evan and you will be sorry.

After that Alex just ended the phone and Buck was shaking, he went inside but decided to keep it to himself. They all had fun and Buck was really drunk whilst everyone else was laughing at his actions.

"Everybody remember, drink actions are sober thoughts." Hen chuckles looking at Buck whos decided to stand up.

"Heyyy, are you singleee?" Buck stirs over his words whilst pointing at Eddie.

"Buck, you know I'm single." Eddie chuckles but Buck just got closer to Eddie.

"Soooo if you're single, are you interested in getting a boyfrienddd?" Buck asks getting closer to Eddie.

"I don't know." Eddie chuckles nervously backing away from Buck but sitting down in the booth whilst Buck was standing in front of him.

"Well make your decision pretty boy." Buck smirks climbing onto Eddies lap.

"Yes." Eddie whispers and Buck leans in kissing Eddie softly on the lips. The other cheer for them whilst Buck just leans onto Eddies shoulder.

"I need to go- to the bathroom." Buck says standing up.