Wrestling

TW: Fluff

"Come on Buckley, let's go do some boxing. I won't hurt you too bad." Eddie says walking into the room with a wresting mat on the floor.

"Fine Diaz but I might not be as energetic as always because of personal problems." Buck says following Eddie into the room and putting some boxing gloves on.

"Fine I'll go easy on you." Eddie rolls his eyes getting into position to start boxing.

"Don't, I need a little pain to get through this shift." Buck sighs punching Eddie on the pad covering his ribs.

"I don't want to hurt you." Eddie says sincerely but Buck just roles his eyes.

"Just fucking punch me." Buck sighs taking a swing at Eddies face which he dodged then fought back with a punch to the padding on Bucks ribs.

"Fine but I'm not gonna punch you hard." Eddie says swinging at Bucks face which landed causing Buck to groan and stumble back a little. "Shit sorry."

"It's fine, I need that." Buck responds holding his hands up to his face ready to punch again. Eddie punches again Buck dodges by leaning backwards but as soon as he leaned forward another punch hit his nose. "Fuck."

"Omg are you okay?" Eddie says cursing himself out running over to Buck who was now holding his bleeding nose.

"I'm fine." Buck quickly gets out before rushing to the bathroom to get some tissue to clean his bloody nose.

Bucks POV

I'm trying to stop my nose from bleeding, holding tissue tightly and lifting my head up, finally the bleeding stops and I look in true mirror to see that it's very bruised.

I walk up the stairs to the loft where everybody looked at me curiously as I walk to the freezer pulling out an ice pack and holding it to my nose.

"What happened Buck?" Chim asks pointing to my nose.

"I did some boxing with Eddie and he got a hit on my nose, it's fine." I say quickly as not to make anyone notice that I got beat by Eddie.

"I'm gonna kill him." Bobby says, "Nobody hurts my unbiological child."

"No it's fine, I'm just dealing with some personal problems so I wasn't thinking straight." I speak out before Eddie comes up the stairs to check on me.

"Buck?" He asks before getting to the top of the stairs, searching for me.

"Yeah I'm here." I respond.

"Are you okay?" He rushes over and moves the ice pack to take a look at my nose.

"I am fine, for the last time geez." I sigh pushing him out of my way and walking off to a place where everyone would leave me alone.

Hens POV

"Whats up with him?" Eddie asks watching him walk away.

"He said something about personal problems so probably that." Bobby says still a bit mad at Eddie for hurting Buck.

"I'll go talk to him, I reckon he'll speak to me." I say following Bucks footsteps which led down to the bunks. "Hey Buck?"

"What?" Buck snaps at me before realising it's me, he turns to the door and sees me. "Sorry, I thought it was Eddie."

"Nope just plain old me." I chuckle walking into the bunks and sitting on the bed next to him. "Now, tell me. What's up with you?"

"Taylor." Buck said that one word and I immediately knew that she did something shitty.

"What did she do?" I ask.

"She cheated on me then dumped me for a police officer." Buck says quietly still holding the ice pack on his nose.

"That little bitch." I mutter but comfort Buck. "It's okay Bucky, she doesn't deserve you. She's just a little bitch who doesn't deserve anyone to love."

"She cheated on me because I told her I'm bisexual." Buck added.

"Now I'm gonna hit her with a car!" I shout anger rising, "Can I tell the others or do you want to keep this between me and you?"

"You can tell the other but tell them not to bring it up when I'm around because it'll just make me upset." Buck says.

"Do you want me to leave you alone for a bit?" I ask.

"Yeah, tell the others to leave me alone as well." Buck says and I nod slowly leaving the room, hearing silent sobs making my heart break.

I walk up the stairs back to the team whilst they all stare at me, their eyes were asking the questions so they didn't have to talk, "He told me." I say.

"What's wrong with him them?" Eddie asks inpatient.

"Taylor cheated on him because he came out to her as bi." I say, instantly getting angry.

"What the actual fuck!?" Chim and Eddie shout at the same time.

"How dare she do that to my son." Bobby says staying calm.

"I'm going to check on him." Eddie says but i immediately stop him.

"He said he wants to be alone." I say.

"I don't care, I'm checking on him." He says barging past me heading to the bunks.

Eddies POV

I rush into the bunks to be told to go away. "Come on do some wresting with me instead of boxing, there hasn't been a call in ages and I'm bored." I say forcing him to come back to the same room I hurt his nose.

"Fine but once again I'm not energetic." Buck says but I just roll my eyes.

"I'll give you the first try." I say getting ready, he begins running at me as I move out of the way sticking my leg out. "Come on you can do better." I say trying to make Buck angry, it seems to be working because he quickly turned around and tried rugby tackling me but I push his back causing him to fall on his stomach.

Buck groans standing back up grabbing the inside of my elbows sticking his foot behind me then pinning me down to the floor putting his knee in between my legs, pinning my hands above my head. I can't lie it kinda turned me on.

"I like this." I whisper quiet enough so he couldn't hear me.

"What was that?" Buck asks leaning in a little closer.

"I said I like this." I wink laying my head back to show Buck that I'm not struggling but my head shot up as soon as Buck moves his knee higher pushing against my cock.

"You really do." Buck says making me put my head back down. Buck leans in and I don't make any attempt to push him off so he closes the gap kissing my lips softly.

I pull back and put my forehead against his forehead staring deeply into his eyes, "I have been in love with you since I first set eyes on you." I whisper.

"I have been in love with you since after that bomb exploded in the ambulance." Buck chuckles pecking my lips softly again.

"Can't you get off me now?" I asks chuckling at his flustered face realising he's on top of me.

"Nah, I like this position." He says pushing his knee up again causing me to let out a breathy moan then watch as Buck gets off of me slowly then holding out a hand to help me up.

"Thanks." I chuckle before dropping him again then leaving the room as he's on the floor smiling.