Awkwardness (part 2)

TW: Smut

"Oh god I fucking love you Buck." I pull back from the kiss.

"I love you too Eds." Buck smiles before grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me into yet another kiss, this one is deeper and needy. They wait until their shift is over then Eddie went over to Bucks apartment.

I pin him to the wall and we immediately start making out, I pull away slowly to tease, "Why did you pull away?" Buck huffed, not letting go of my collar.

"We should finish this in the bedroom." I wink grabbing his hand and pulling him to the bedroom.

"You're so needy ain't you?" Buck teases, as soon as we get to the bedroom I push him onto the bed climbing into him.

"Only needy for you baby." I tease kissing him again, licking his lips for entrance which he happily obliged. "God your so fucking submissive, it's hot." I mumble against his lips before sticking my tongue down his throat. He moans sending vibrations all in my mouth and fuck it felt good.

I pull away and begin leaving a trail of hickeys down his jaw, neck. I continue leaving hickeys on his neck before tugging the bottom of his shirt. I pull my lips away as he immediately pulls off his shirt, I pull mine off slowly so he can watch my every move.

"Fuck, please just fuck me." Buck begged as I took my shirt off.

"Beg for it." I say coldly putting my lips back to his neck, now biting is aggressively. He moans out and I begin biting that one spot over and over making him a moaning mess.

"P..Please, f-f-fuck.... Me." Buck begs barely able to get words out.

"Since you asked so nicely, of course." I say, trailing kisses down his chest then his stomach, leaving hickeys on his v-line before unbuckling his belt slowly causing him to arch his back.

I rip his pants off leaving him in his boxers, before taking mine off leaving me in my boxers. I kiss his cock on the outside of his boxers. "Do you want to be blowed or to be fucked?" I ask.

"F-Fucked." He breathed out so I rip his boxers off, taking my own off revealing his hard on and wrapping my hand around his cock.

"Lube?" I ask kissing his chest before taking his nipple in my mouth, he moaned out deeply and pointed to the top drawer. I immediately grab the lube and lace it over my fingers before forcefully pushing one inside of him.

He moans loudly as i keep pushing my fingers in and out before adding a second one causing him to arch his back. I scissor my fingers trying to spread him out as much as I can.

"P-Please just fuck me." Buck begs as I add a third finger, I pull my fingers out lacing my cock with lube before sticking it inside him. He lets out a breathy moan as I shove my whole length inside him waiting for him to be comfortable.

"Y-You can move." He breaths out and I immediately pull out then thrust back in slowly, mesmerised by the moans coming out of his mouth. As soon as his whole spreads far enough I start thrusting deep inside of him and he was in so much ecstasy that his moans were silent.

"Fuck your so tight." I groan out thrusting into his prostate which makes him scream out and grip the sheets balling it into his hand.

"F-Fuck, faster~" Buck moans out making me smirk and thrusting even faster into him causing him to arch his back gripping the sheets harder. I slow my thrusts down knowing that I was nearly there.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I ask leaning forwards kissing his neck again.

"N-No it's fine." He stutters eyes still closed but open when i suddenly kiss his neck once before picking up the speed again but this time grabbing his cock and jerking him off the same as my thrusts.

We both cum at the same time, I carefully lick the cum off of Bucks chest whilst still thrusting slowly to keep the cum inside of him instead of it leaking out. I pull out and collapse beside him kissing his cheek lightly.

"Fuck that was so good." Buck groans out laying on my chest as I stroke his hair. "I love you so much Eds."

"I love you so much too Evan." I smile holding his tighter, his legs entangling with mine and him nuzzling into my neck. I chuckle at his actions and kiss the top of his head.

Sorry for the short chapter but here is part 2 of awkwardness so I hope you like it and to that one person who said that they love my stories, thank you so much. Shout out to you :)