Accent

TW: Idk

Buck tried his best keeping his British accent to himself but sometimes he'd let it slip up but nobody noticed. The crew were just getting ready to leave their shift whilst chatting until Hen notices the difference in Bucks accent from time to time.

"Buck, do you have an accent?" Hen asks and Buck looks at her wide eyed.

"Uhh n-no." Buck answered quickly.

"Yes you do, where are you from originally?" Hen asks, the others just watching intrigued.

"I'm British a'ight?" Buck says in his British accent and Eddie just melted.

"Wow." They all said in unison.

"What's wrong Eddie? You seem a bit red?" Buck asks without even noticing his accent which he starts to speak with more often.

"It's just a little hot in here." Eddie rambles trying to act like he's sweating.

"You sure it's got nothing to do with my adorable accent?" Buck asks.

"Pfft no!" Eddie shouts running out of the station and into his truck.

"Well that was strange." Buck says turning to the others who look at him with a stern look.

"Come on, you obviously like him." Chim coos.

"As if!" Buck scoffs.

"Don't hide it Buck." Bobby says causing Buck to sigh.

"Fine, I like him a little bit." Buck chuckles softly whilst the others sigh and roll their eyes.

"Go tell him that you like him!" Hen shouts.

"No." Buck says.

"Tell him you like him or I will." Chim says mocking Bucks British accent.

"Don't mock my accent!" Buck shouts leaving the others and getting in his keep driving to Eddies apartment.

At Eddies

Buck gets to the door and hears the shower running so he uses his key to open the door and sneaks into Eddies room. The shower stops and Eddie comes out of the bathroom and into the room that Buck was hiding behind the door in.

Buck slams the door shut as soon as Eddie walks into the room.

"Ello." Buck says his accent showing.

"Uh Buck, get out." Eddie says softly hiding his face since he was blushing at his accent.

"No." Buck says coldly.

"I'm in a towel, I need to get dressed." Eddie says trying to push Buck out of the door.

"Fine." Buck says getting out of the room but waiting on the other end.

It's been like 5 minutes and Bucks getting inpatient, so Buck open the bedroom door to see a shirtless Eddie.

"Finally, took you long enough." Buck says walking into the room and closing the door again.

"Can I put my shirt on?" Eddie asks.

"Nah, I don't think you can." Bucks smirks walking towards Eddie.

"W-What?" Eddie says turning around only to be grabbed by Buck.

"So tell me, do you like me?" Bucks says.

"Y-Yeah maybe." Eddie stutters and with that Buck leans in and kisses Eddie softly on the lips.

"So tell me, do you like me darling?" Buck says.

"Yeah I fucking like you." Eddie groans out and with that Buck leans in kissing him again, holding his waist to pull him closer. "Yeah no I fucking love you."

"I love you too darling." Buck whispered in his ear.