Mine!

TW:Ana, Taylor

Buck was on his phone posting selfies of instagram whilst chilling at Eddies apartment. He sighs loudly causing Eddie to walk over.

"What's wrong?" Eddie says giving Buck a plate of food.

"Taylor won't stop commenting on my insta posts." Buck groaned passing his phone to Eddie.

" Buck groaned passing his phone to Eddie

@Firehose: I love my tattoos
28183 likes

@TaylorKelly: Hey baby, I know you still want me so call me 🤙

@TaylorKelly: You're so hot in that photo, you should make your neighbours know my name 😉

@TaylorKelly: I'm craving you sm baby

Eddie cringes as he reads the comments deciding to mimic Taylor. "Hey baby, I know you still want me so call me." Eddie says in a high pitched tone grabbing Bucks chin leaning in to fake kiss him.

"Ewww stop that." Buck whines pushing Eddie away causing Eddie to laugh and give Buck his phone back. They finish eating and it was getting late.

"I should be getting home." Buck says motioning outside where it's pitch black.

"Just stay here." Eddie suggests.

"Really? Alright I'll sleep on the couch." Buck smiles already laying down on the sofa with his legs on top of Eddies.

"No, take my bed and I'll take the couch." Eddie says resting his hands on Bucks legs.

"No no no it's fine." Buck shakes his head.

"How about we both just sleep in the bed?" Eddie blushes causing Bucks head to shoot up and look at Eddies blushing face.

"You're blushing, fine I guess I'll sleep in your bed with you." Buck winks standing up putting his hand out for Eddie to take which he takes willingly. Buck pulls them both to the bedroom taking his shirt off, Eddie doing the same then slipping into the bed right next to Buck.

"You're laying on my side of the bed but it's fine." Eddie chuckles.

"I guess you'll just have to sleep on this side with me or you have to fight me." Buck giggles as Eddie immediately grabs Buck picks him up sliding underneath him sitting Buck down on his lap. "I like this position."

"I bet you do." Eddie smirks pushing Buck off of his lap and on the other side of the bed.

"Hey!" Buck shouts pouting next to Eddie.

"Come here and cuddle with me." Eddie says holding his arms out which Buck happily slid into, resting his head on his chest with their legs intertwined.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Buck asks looking up at Eddie to which he just leaned down pecking a kiss on Bucks lips.

"Of course." Eddie smiles as Buck got impossibly closer as Eddie snaked his arms around Bucks waist. They fall asleep like this, wrapped into each others arms ready for their day off tomorrow which was preoccupied with seeing one of Chris' teachers.