Im So Sick Of It All

TW: Angst, slurs

It was a good day on the shift, the first shift when everybody in LA knew that Eddie Diaz was gay thankfully nobody on the crew minded it but I can't say the same for the citizens of Los Angeles.

"Hey guys." Eddie smiles walking up the stairs to see everybody talking, they all give him soft smiles.

"Hey Eddie." Buck smiles walking towards Eddie and giving him a hug.

"What's the hug for?" Eddie chuckles hugging Buck back.

"We just found out that you came out as gay to Taylor Kelly?" Buck says pulling away from the hug.

"W-What?" Eddie says in a scared tone.

"Yeah Taylor Kelly recorded when you told her you are gay." Chim adds.

"I told her that off the record." Eddie starts panicking causing Buck to put his arm around his shoulders pulling him close.

"What the fuck!" Hen shouts.

"You know what, she can fuck right off." Buck says pulling out his phone to text Taylor who was his girlfriend at the moment.

"No, you don't have to break up with her because of me." Eddie says, whining a little from the loss of contact on his shoulders.

"Yes I do and I'm doing it now, you can all see I'll screen mirror on the tv." Buck says when his phone screen shows up on the tv screen.

Taylor! -Buck

What? Xx - Taylor

Im breaking up with you, how dare you do that to Eddie! -Buck

Well the world deserves to know that there's a faggot firefighter. -Taylor

Yk what fuck you, next time you crash out of a helicopter don't expect me to save you. -Buck

Why are you choosing Eddie over me anyways. -Taylor

I thought I was important to you. -Taylor

My family will always come first. -Buck

You're probably in love with Eddie from the way you're reacting, I know you told me that you're bisexual and I didn't mind that but now you've fallen in love with that faggot. -Taylor

I am not in love with Eddie and call Eddie a faggot one more time I'll call Athena and tell her what you did. It's illegal to take someone's personal details when off the record. -Buck

Yeah yeah whatever, bye Evan -Taylor

Fuck you -Buck

"Well that was intense." Buck chuckles whilst the others stare at him with a blank face.

"You're bi and you never thought to tell us." Hen says.

"Oh." Buck says quietly looking down at his feet. "Sorry."

"You don't need to apologise Bucky, you would've told us when you wanted to." Eddie smiles softly causing Buck to look up at him and smile.

"They're so in love." Chim whispers to Hen.

"Omg they're so oblivious it makes me wanna throw up." Hen whispers then they both chuckle causing Buck and Eddie to look at them confused. "Nothing!"

"Hey Buck." Bobby came from the kitchen to greet them all since he's been stuck in his office for awhile.

"Hey dad - Cap!" Buck mentally facepalms rubbing the back of his neck.

"You just called Bobby dad!" Chim shouts laughing his head off with Hen.