'Fuck you Eddie'

TW: Sadness

Eddie has been very mardy for the past weeks and is taking it out on the team.

"Hey Eddie?" Chimney asks.

"What now?" Eddie replies in a rude tone.

"Jeez calm down but who do you think is a better cook? Me or Hen?" Chim asks.

"I don't fucking know do I!?" He shouts back and scoffs before going back to reading his book.

"What's up his arse?" Chim whispers to Hen.

"Probably Bucks dick." Hen chuckles and Eddie shoots them a death glare making them shut up immediately.

"Heyy Eds." Buck says in a cheery tone as he sits next to Eddie on the couch but Eddie doesn't reply and carries on reading. "Eddie? Eddieeee? Why are you ignoring me?"

"Just shut up! I'm trying to read!" Eddie shouts causing Buck to flinch.

"Oh, sorry." Buck said teary eyed as he stands up and walks away.

"What the fuck Eddie?! He was just trying to say hi and you just made him sad!" Hen shouts as Eddie just rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, he's annoying anyways." Eddie says and Buck was round the corner listening into the conversation. His eyes swelled up with tears as he ran past the room where Eddie, Chim and Hen was and wiping his eyes as he runs down to the bunks.

"Buc-" Hen starts calling after him but he doesn't stop. "Eddie, we know that Sharron just died but there's no need to treat Buck like that."

"Is he crying?" Eddie asks looking up from his book as he ran by.

"Yes, because of your unthoughtful words!" Chim shouts.

"Raise your voice at me again and see what happens." Eddie threatens and Chim go silent.

"Why did I just see Buck run down the stairs balling his eyes out?" Bobby asks as he reaches the top step.

"Because mardy arse here decided to call Buck annoying and shout at him for just saying hi." Hen scoffs as Eddie rolls his eyes.

"Eddie go apologise right now." Bobby says in a stern voice.

"No, all I said was the truth." Eddie says coldly.

"Eddie, you are on suspension until you get over this episode." Bobby says.

"What! Cap!" Eddie shouts throwing his hands in the air.

"Enough! Go home and calm yourself down right now!" Bobby shouts and Eddie rolls his eyes and heads out of the station.

Bucks POV

I sit in the locker room as the tears start streaming down my face his words repeating in my head 'He's so annoying' as I think about it the more tears fall, maybe I should just stop talking because I am annoying. I look out of the windows to see Eddie leaving the station then Bobby approaching me in the locker room.

"Are you okay son?" Bobby asks sitting next to me on the bench.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say sniffling and wiping my eyes.

"No you aren't, Eddie has been sent home and he's suspended until he gets over this episode he's having." Bobby smiled sweetly at me.

"Thank you Bobby, I just can't believe he said that about me." I say tears starting to fall again.

"You aren't annoying, you lighten up the station with your silly jokes." Bobby says and I chuckle sniffling and wiping my eyes again.

"Thanks, everybody saw me flinch when he shouted at me but he didn't even seem to care." I sniffle.

"Why did you flinch?" He asks.

"Just my childhood, I don't like talking about it." I say

"I won't force you to tell me but I'm always here for you." He smiles wrapping me in a tight hug before he leaves and goes back to the others.

I sit in the locker room just calming down as the shift was almost over anyways and as soon as that bell ringed to go home I was the first one of the station when I heard my phone beep.

Eddies POV

I storm out of the station feeling more angry than ever as I look back to see Bobby hugging Buck as he sobbed on his shoulder, I felt so bad but there was no going back now. He was crying, the love of my life was crying because of something I said. I stopped at my apartment after driving around for 30 minutes and just wait until their shift is over.

I text Buck.

Hey Buck I'm so sorry about earlier and I feel so bad about shouting at you - Eddie

I don't care Eddie - Buck

Please Buck I'm sorry - Eddie

Just leave me alone - Buck

Please Buck - Eddie

JUST FUCK OFF EDDIE! - Buck

I realise how bad I've fucked up after I read that text from Buck so I decide to pay him a visit at his apartment.

I arrive there and knock on the door, covering the peep hole and as soon as he opens the door I barge in closing the door behind me.

"E-Eddie? What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks me very annoyed by the tone of his voice.

"I need to apologise but you would let me do it." I say.

"Get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness." He smirks and I look at him confused but he just gives a stern look.

"W-What?" I ask.

"Get. On. Your. Knees. And. Beg. For. My. Forgiveness." He says smirking once again as I drop to my knees looking up at him, my face bright red from embarrassment.

"Please forgive me, I beg." I beg whilst on my knees.

"I forgive you now stand up." He says and I stand up grabbing his hand pulling him close towards me.

"I hope I'm not reading the signs wrong." I say grabbing the back off his head and pulling him into a deep kiss. After a while I pull away waiting for a response.

"You definitely didn't read the signs wrong." He says and pulls me into another kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say, "also you are not annoying and I'm so so so so sorry I raised my voice at you knowing your childhood."

"It's okay." He says.

"It's not, I saw you flinch and I felt so bad but I was so annoyed with everything and I'm sorry." I say sincerely.

"It's okay Eddie." He says as he kisses me cheek then pulls me into the couch to watch movies and cuddle.