Bucks fear of lightning

TW: Fluff

Buck and Eddie got locked in a room during the night of a thunderstorm, Buck hates the sound of lightning it spooks him every time and he is trying to keep his cool around Eddie so he doesn't get embarrassed.

"I'm not scared of lightning!" Buck shouts defending his honour.

"Sure you ain't." Eddie smirks and walks towards the now shaking Buck. "There's nothing wrong with being scared of the loud booming of lighting." Eddie gives him a sincere look that just makes him melt.

"I'm sorry that you have to be locked in this room with me, I know I'm annoying." Buck mutters the last part but Eddie still hears it.

"You aren't annoying." Eddie give Buck a stern look when Buck is shocked that he heard him. "If you were annoying then I would be banging on the door to try and get out." He adds

"Yeah yeah." Buck mumbles before yelping when the lightning booms. Buck starts shaking and looks at Eddie with tears stinging his eyes, Eddie hates seeing Buck likes this.

"Hey hey, come here." Eddie says softly bringing Buck into a hug. "Don't worry, I'm here." He says softly stroking Bucks hair.

"But it's so loud." Buck says into Eddies neck then another lightning booms and he jumps, wrapping his legs around his waist and hiding in the crook of his neck. Buck has realised what he's done and immediately jumped off him.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit. Im sorry" Buck mumbles not keeping eye contact with Eddie. Eddie just walks towards Buck as he backs away into a wall, Eddie forces Buck to look at him.

"What are you sorry for?" Eddie smiles sweetly at him so Buck couldn't resist his smile. "I love that you can come to me if your scared even if it's me holding you."

"You love it?" Buck asks gently.

"Yes but I also love you." Eddie confesses.

"You love me?" Buck asks again.

"Yes I love you Buck." Eddie smiles.

"I love you too." Buck confesses giggling.

Eddie smiles from ear to ear before leaning in a pecking a small kiss on Bucks lips. He pulled away but Buck wanted more, flipping them over so he's pinning Eddie against the wall and kissing him roughly. Eddie moans into the kiss giving Buck an opportunity to slip his tongue in, searching every crook in Eddie mouth with his tongue. When they pulled away a string of saliva connected them, but Bucks confidence dialled down when another boom of lightning came causing him to jump back into Eddies arms.

"Alright chico, let's go sleep it's getting pretty late." Eddie explains carrying Buck in his arms over to the bed where he laid down with Buck still wrapped around him like a koala.

—————————————–————————

Sorry if it's too short but I also hope you like it, have good fun.

Chico — Cutie