Truth or Dare

TW: Alcohol, kissing

Athena and Bobby were having a Saturday night party full of alcohol with the whole 118, this couldn't have gone good.

Everybody was drunk and sitting on the couch thinking of a game to play.

"Spin the bottle?" Chim asks which made everybody shoot him a weird look.

"Do you really want to kiss me Chim?" Buck made a pouty face moving towards Chim with his arms out. Chim was moving away so Buck giggled and moved back.

"Never mind, I already have to deal with kissing one Buckley, I don't need to deal with two." Chim confessed but Hen shot up and everybody looked at her.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" She shouted and everybody got excited, the first game one of them chose which didn't include kissing, kinda.

"Ooo, I'll go first." Athena spoke up first, everybody scared because she just volunteered to go first. She looked at Bobby with a scary look. Bobby gulped. "Bobby, truth or dare."

"Truth." Bobby responds coldly whilst Athena gave him an evil smirk.

"How many times do you think about me naked?" Bobby choked on his drink as she asked this causing everybody to be so intrigued by his answer.

"Maybe at least twice a day." Bobby mutters just loud enough for her to hear it but quiet enough for everyone else to just hear a mutter. Bobby clears his throat looking towards Buck.

"Buck, Truth or Dare." Buck gulped this time looking carefully at Bobby.

"Truth." He said blankly waiting for a question.

"Do you have a crush?" Bobby asks giggling and nudging Hen and Eddie.

"Maybe." Buck blushes and everybody looks at him waiting for a real answer. "Fine yes! Yes I do." He blushes even more, hiding his face.

Eddies Thoughts:
Omg do I have a chance? Wait no, he's straight. His crush is probably Taylor Kelly, he's been talking about her a lot recently. Why would I ever have a chance?

A couple of turns later
——————————————————————

"Truth or dare Buck." Buck groans at it being his turn again even though everybody has had at least 2 turns.

"Dare, I'm no pussy." Buck smirks but his smirk dials down at the mischievous smile on Hens face. Replacing his smirk with horror.

"Sit on your crushes lap, facing them btw, and kiss them." Bucks face was full of horror. Bobby nudged Eddie. Buck was blushing furiously. Buck got up and walked around for a minute before stopping in front of Eddie. Climbing onto his lap and kissing him gently, Eddie immediately reacted and snaked his arms around his waist causing him to be sitting right above his dick.

Buck moaned and Eddie took this as a chance to slip his tongue into his mouth, they made out for a couple minutes before everybody started shouting at them to get a room. They just smiled at each other and Buck got off his lap and sat next to him grabbing a blanket and putting it over their legs.

Soon enough Buck fell asleep, resting his head on Eddies shoulder and Eddie had his hand in Bucks hair. Surely enough Hen snapped a photo of Buck asleep and Eddie not moving one tiny bit. Eddie fell asleep like 20 minutes later resting his head on top of Bucks, his arm on the back of the sofa.

Everybody went home after 1 hour but Athena and Bobby just let the boys sleep on their couch.