'Josh Russo'

So this one shot is where Buck and Eddie are dating, when chimney decides to bring up something that makes Eddie extremely jealous.

"Omg Ravi you've got to hear this story." Chim starts and everybody shoots him a confused look whilst Ravi is intrigued.

"Go on." Ravi chuckles sitting down on the couch where everybody is sitting.

"So Buck stole a fire engine just to have sex with a woman." Chim chuckles and Ravi's face went shocked whilst everybody started bringing up more stories about Bucks past.

"Okay okay I wasn't that bad." Buck tried to cool it.

"I caught you on a rooftop half naked with a woman whilst you was in your LAFD uniform, you had to cover your junk with a shirt. You was that bad." Bobby chuckles.

"Okay okay but did any of you know that Josh and Buck hooked up?" Chimney adds trying to one up everybody.

"Josh Russo!" Hen shouts almost on the floor laughing whilst Eddies face goes from cheerful to jealous.

"Yes Josh Russo! He and Buck hooked up last summer!" Chim joins Hen.

"Oh." Eddie says quietly.

"Oh come on! It was once and it's Maddies fault!" Buck shouts.

"Once is still a hookup Buck!" Bobby says quickly before going to make dinner in the station kitchen.

"So how did that happen?" Eddie asks gritting his teeth so Buck puts his arm around Eddies shoulder.

"Oh don't be so jealous, Maddie set us up on a blind date which ending us in bed together and we tried to date but we were better off as friends." Buck smiles at Eddie.

"Whatever." Eddie grits his teeth again.

The alarm starts blaring as everyone runs to the fire engine continuing to tease Buck about Josh whilst Eddie just got more jealous.

"What do we got cap?" Hen asks.

"Stage 2 house fire, should only take a little while." Bobby says.

"Everybody out out out!" Bobby shouts as they pull up to the house fire. The fire was out in about 20 minutes as Bobby was talking to the other captain who was there to help out, an all too similar voice comes through the radio.

"Engine 118 is the fire out?" Josh asks so Eddie replies.

"Yeah why do you ask?" Eddie says with a sassy tone.

"Oh, was just wondering." Josh says.

"Well why did you need to know? Trying to check up on Buck!?" Eddie shouts so Buck sends him a glare. "Sorry." Eddie mutters.

"It's alright, goodbye 118." Josh scoffs.

"You need to chill it babe, I'm yours and only yours." Buck smiles as Eddie smirks.

"Yeah you are." He says kissing Buck on his cheek then getting into the engine.

They all head back to the station to be met by Josh holding clothes in his hand and Eddie immediately gets jealous again.

"I'm here to drop off Bucks laundry for Maddie." Josh smiles at Buck as he walks over grabs his clothes then puts them in the locker room.

"Is that all you're here for?" Eddie asks.

"I'm also here to see Buck of course." Josh says teasing Eddie about his jealousy.

"Well you better leave before-'' Eddie was cut off by Hen.

"Alright cool it Eddie, go somewhere else." Hen says pushing Eddie away as he scoffs.

"Why is he acting like that?" Josh chuckles.

"I told him about how you and Buck hooked up last summer." Chim says and Josh smirks to the thought of Eddie being jealous of him.

"You better wipe that smirk of your face before I fucking-'' Eddie said walking out of the gym before being cut off once again by Hen.

"Cool it." Hen says and Eddie rolls his eyes so he goes up the stairs to Buck who is leaning over the railing. He gets up the stairs grabs Bucks waist, pins him to the railing and begins kissing him deeply on the lips. They pull apart and Buck looks over the railing to see everybody standing there watching including Josh.

"Seriously? You know I only love you." Buck chuckles.

"I don't care, he definitely still likes you and I love you too." Eddie smiles kissing Buck deeply again.

———————————————

I got this idea off of @ashruth02
Go follow them!!